Safalins' Machine

Safalin walked back into the room and stood next to the wooden table which was next to where the Joe doll was.

Me and Sara went to Safalin. "It's me, Safalin. I won't leave my post from now on." She said. "...I see." "Please trust me to care for your minds and bodies. " Safalin spoke. "Speaking of which, miss Y/N... miss Sara... Would one of you like to forget a bit about the hallucinations corroding your mind?" Safalin asked. "Forget...?"

"Yes, it would be bad for them to harm your mind. Please consider it while you can still recover..."

'We can forget... Joe...?'

"I will ask you again. Miss Y/N, miss Sara, will one of you use this device to forget your hallucinations?"

"...I, uh, sure. I'll try it out." I said. "Y/N...!" Sara called out. "I'll be fine, Sara. I'll tell you if it's okay to use." I told her. "Yes! Don't worry... It's a very comforting device... Here we are. Attach this to your head..." Safalin handed me some sort of head device. I put it on my head. She told me to sit on the couch as she gets something. Sara followed and sat on the couch to. I can tell she's worried.

She walked towards me and began to attached some random things on me. "Um... is this really okay? You're, uh, attaching all this stuff to my body..." I worriedly asked. "It's all right! Most of these devices are for massaging your shoulders while we're at it!" Safalin said as she attached the last machine thing. I don't know what it's called-

"My shoulders aren't stiff, though... Oh well, a massage sounds good after everything that's happened." "Well then, here we gooo!" And with that, Safalin started the machine.

"Ah...! Gah...!!" I heard myself shout. Something electric went through my body, making my body shake. "Aaaah...!! Oogh...!! Waaaaaaaaaaugh...!!" I closed my eyes as the feeling stopped. "Pant.. pant... pant...!!" "How was it? Doesn't your mind feel refreshed?" Safalin asked.

"Pant... pant... Whew..." I caught my breath. My mind felt... clear. I feel like I was free from the hallucinations...

"Ahahaha! You're right...! Ahaha, what is this...? It doesn't seem real that I was suffering...! My mind...! It feels so clear...!!" I exclaim with a smile. "Sara...! You gotta try it...!" I told her.

Hallucination Level went down to 0. Forgot about Joe and S/N a little.

"It's dangerous to use twice, so... You shouldn't use it any more." Safalin informed us. "Right, got it! Thank you, Safalin!" I thanked. "...It's not as if you're fully cured. Please be wary of any future hallucinations." Safalin pointed out. I nod.

"...Miss Sara, would you like to use the device?" Safalin asked. "I'll try it." Sara said. I took off the device on my head and gave it to Sara. She put the device on as Safalin started attaching the whatever it's called device things on her.

Safalin started the device and Sara had the same reaction as me. At first she was screaming and the next, she was alright and happy. Man, that device really is something.

We waved to Safalin and walked out of the room. "I think it's time to do an attraction, Y/N." Sara told me. "Alright, Sara. I'll meet you at the Lobby as usual!" I say. We both went separate ways and did an attraction.

~~~

Another attraction was done and I walked to the Lobby. I saw Sara waiting for me. "Hey Sara!" I waved. She jumped. "Ah...!" She quickly turned around to see me. "O-Oh, it's just you, Y/N...!" She shuddered. Seems like I scared her.

"Heheh, sorry for scaring you. Anyway, who we talkin' to today?" I asked. "Looks like Reko, Q-taro, and Gin." "Well, let's talk to them!" I grabbed Saras' hand and dragged her to Reko, the first person we're gonna talk with.

"Y/N, Sara, it's not a trade, but you wanna talk?" Reko said. "What do you wanna talk about?" I ask. "Just wanna chat. You need breaks, right?"

'A break, huh... A break does sound nice...'

"We're gonna talk to the others first, Reko." I told her. She nodded as me and Sara went to Q-taro. "Y/N! Sara! Wanna trade tokens? How 'bout 20?!" Q-taro said. "Hate to be doin' what Ranger and company say, but I was thinkin' I'd gather up tokens. Howzit sound? 20 tokens ain't so many, is it?"

'20 isn't that many...'

"We're gonna talk with Gin, then we're gonna decide if we're gonna be with, okay?" "Alright!" We last went to Gin. "Big sis Y/N! Big sis Sara! I'll give you 30 tokens, meow! Let's play together, woof!" Gin exclaimed. "I had an idea, meow! I don't wanna trade tokens, but I thought of how to use them meaningfully! Whoever plays with me gets 30 tokens, wooooof!"

'So it's not a trade...' I thought for a moment. 'I mean, playing games do sound fun right now... It's been probably days or even weeks since I've played a game with someone.'

"You know what, I'm gonna play with you, Gin." I say. His eye light up. "Really, meow...?!" "Yep! Sara, you wanna join?" I ask her. "Hm, sure. I'll join." Sara said with a small smile. "Woof! Let's play, meooow!" Gin exclaimed. "...We just have to play?" Sara asked. "Yeah! For 30 tokens, I'm buying your time, meow!" "Heehee... Then I better provide some serious fun!" Sara thought for a moment.

"Let's play tag!" Sara requested. "Yes!" "Woohoo!! I'm it, woof! Steel yourself, meow!" "Heehee... Bring it on, Gin...!"

~~~

So, turns out I got tagged. But, Sara surprisingly didn't notice because we both we're going that same way.

Man, I suck at this-

"Wait, wait! Big sis Saraaa!!" Gin called out. "As if!!" "That way's a dead end, meow!!" Saras' eyes widened in realisation. Gin was about to tag her but Sara jumped over Gin. Wow-

"Haaaaah!!" "Meooooow?! What an amazing leap, woof!!" Gin said in shock. "You've got a long way to go, Gin!!" "That stinks, meow...!!"

Now, you may be wondering, where am I and what am I gonna do since I got tagged. Well, I came up with a plan to catch Sara:
Hide somewhere and get ready to strike. It's like I'm the snake and Sara's the, uh, whatever a snakes' prey is.

As soon as Sara was close to the area I was hiding at, I jump out of my spot and tackled her. "Ah...!!" Sara yelped. "Heheh... Forgot to tell you, Sara. I got tagged." I told her. "Aw man...!!" "Hooray!! We caught big sis Sara, meow!!"

I got off of Sara and helped her up. She brushed her skirt.

"That was fun, meowww! You're too fast, big sis Sara! Woof!" Gin said. "Good thing that I caught her!" I say. "Since I technically won, now you've gotta do everything I say, meow!" Gin said. 'What?-' "I-I didn't promise that!" Sara stammered. "Come to think of it, you didn't, meow."

'Close call.'

The three of us sat down. "Big sis Y/N, big sis Sara... Are you tired, meow?" Gin asks. "A little." Sara said. I nod in agreement. 'I'm really tired. I haven't even slept yet...' "It's fun being with you guys, meow!" "...Heehee, thanks." "That's why... I want one of you to accept my tokens, woof."

"You won't trade tokens, will you...?" Sara asked. "Yeah... Please, big sis Y/Na Big sis Sara! Accept them, woof!"

'There's no merit in refusing, but...'

"Sorry, Gin. I just can't accept this." Sara told him. "Meow..." "I don't want your time playing with me to be mixed up with things like money, for one." Sara explained. "Big sis Sara..." "...Or do you want me to stop playing with you when you run out of tokens, Gin?" Gins' eyes widen. "No... I wanna play, meow!" "That's good. Then let's forget about this silly deal."

"Big sis Sara...! Got it, meow!"

'Well, I wanted his tokens...'

Gin stood up and waved goodbye to me and Sara before leaving.

'...I guess that's it for negotiations.'