Mishima do be good at lying tho

Y/N POV
As me, Sara, and Joe walked out of the game room, I see Kanna coming towards us. "...Y/N..."

"Kanna...?" "H-Hey, is it okay for you to be up?" Joe asks. "...I... I..." Kanna mutters out. "Do you want to say something?" Sara asks Kanna. "I just... really wanted to ask you... About my sister... Please... give me an answer... Back then... could Kanna have... actually saved her sister?" I start to sweat.

"I was so disoriented... so I didn't hear what everyine else said. But you, Sara, and Joe... And Mishima and Nao... You all had the same trial, right...? Kanna... Could Kanna... have saved her?"

Sara was about to say something until...

"Oh my, Miss Kanna. Reko and Nao were looking for you, you know?" Mishima said. "...Ah..."

"I heard you talking here, so I came over." Kanna looks at Mishima "Mr. Mishima... Please tell me... I..."

"...You were unlucky, Miss Kanna." "Eh...?" "Because we only had one key, we... We had to remove the other restrains by force." Kanna looks at Mishima in shock.

"...Luckily, Miss Nao had myself, and Miss Y/N and Miss Sara had Joe. Due to our having a strong man, we barely managed to survive." Mishima said.

"N...No..! That's a lie... It can't be..." Joe followed. "I...It's not a lie! This is the truth, Kanna!"

"I suppose it was a trial of... both assessing the situation, and of might. For you and your sister... It was a trial with hardly any chance of success."

"I... I don't believe it! I won't! You're all trying to deceive me..."

"It's true, Kanna." Sara said. "S... Sara.."

I look at Kanna. "E... Even if it sounds like a lie... It won't change the reality... We're all telling you... the truth..."

Kanna was silent. "Miss Kanna... You regret it, yes?"

"I... Kanna..." Kanna started as tears start to fell down her face. "Killed her sister...! Her sister was frantically trying to help! But Kanna's an idiot... She didn't listen...!!"

"What was your sister like...?" Mishima asked. "...Sister... My sister was... kind... Even when we fought... she'd never be cruel...! She was always thinking about Kanna...! Why... didn't she use the key for herself...?!"

"Was it not that your very existence gave your sister happiness?"

"Miss Kanna, I can sense that you were loved, as if it were in the very air. Surely... Surely, you were raised with the utmost care, were you not? I'm sure she was a wonderful sister." "...Ah... ...Aah..." Kanna sniffed.

"Miss Y/N, if you were her sister, what would you say to her?"

'If I was her...'

I crouch to Kanna's level and put a hand on her shoulder. "Kanna... You being there... let me be strong even in hard times. I'm sure... Even if we're apart, I'll be there somewhere in your heart. So... Don't give in...!"

"...Sis... ter... I miss you... sister..." "Now, the time for blaming yourself has passed. Your sister is surely watching you from somewhere."

"...Kanna... Kanna won't give in...! Because... her sister is watching...!" I hear footsteps coming close to us "Kanna!!" Reko said as she ran to us.

"Reko..."

"Dammit, you nutty professor! What happened to "shout when you find her"?!" Mishima sweatdropped. "Oh dear, it appears I'm being yelled at."

"That's not it, Reko. See, um... Let's go and I'll explain, okay?"

"...Hm? R-Really...? Sure, okay..."

Then Kanna and Reko walked away from the game room probably heading to the Central Hall.

"I will return to searching, myself." "Professor Mishima..."

"Thank you.." I thank Mishima. "No, I'm thankful for you... It's thanks to you three following along that I was able to make something of it."

"Nah, I couldn't do a thing..." I pat his back. "Miss Y/N. Do you understand why miss Kanna came to talk to you?"

"Hm...?"

"It's surely because you resemble her sister. That is why she wanted to hear it from you."

"I-I do...?"

Miss Y/N... Until we can leave here... Please take the role of miss Kanna's older sister for her. Same with Miss Sara." I nod.

"And Joe, her younger brother." I choked on my spit. "PFFFFFFFT-"

"C'mon, not the elder brother?!" Mishima chuckles. "Well then, another time..."

Then Mishima walked away.

'Me, act as Kanna's older sister... I can do that!'

Then we walked from the game room and walked towards the Central Hall.