Oh hey, it's Sou!

BACK TO Y/Ns' POV (Image at the top by me-)
"We did it, Sara! I knew we could win! As a reward, let's share these Clear Chips! One each!" I said. We both gave each other one Clear Chip as we heard someone come to us.

"Ah! You guys are safe?!" A voice called out. It was Reko! "Sorry, but you gotta come with me!!" "Wha? What happened?" I asked. "I found the beanie bastard in his bedroom!" Reko said.

"Lead us to his room!" Reko nods and leads us to Sous' room. We entered the room to see the other and Sou laying on the ground. 'Sou...!'

On his bed was a plank of wood. "H... Hey, what the hell's this...?" Reko questioned. "Hmm, well... Seems just the right size to carry and swing around." Keiji stated. "You don't mean... Sou was..." Kanna trailed off.

"I... It's the same situation, meow...! As before...!" Gin whimpered. "Sure is..." Keiji went to Sou, rolled him over, and placed his hand near Sous' mouth. "Don't worry... He's breathing."

"On his head... those splinters?" Q-taro asked. I go to Sou and crouched next to him. This was the same situation in the Hidden Room... "Urgh..." I heard Sou groan. "S... Sou!" I helped Sou get up. "Oooof..."

"U... Um..." Kanna muttered. "Oww, man... I feel awful..." Sou muttered. "What in the world happened?" Kanna asked. "Eh...? T... That's what I wanna know... Where is this place... When did I get here...?"

"Cram it, you bastard...!" Reko started as she stepped closer to Sou. "Like hell anybody's gonna worry about you now! What're you plotting?! Tell me!"

"W... Waugh?! Hold on...!" Keiji put a hand on Rekos' shoulder. "Now, now. Violence isn't the answer, Reko." "Tch...!!" "W... What is it...? You're so mean suddenly..."

"Sou... Who attacked you?" Sara asked. "I... I don't know... Was I attacked...?" Sou asked. "Wha?! Well, why else would you be collapsed?!" Reko barked. "Uh... u-um... I think... I was investigating the laptop in the hidden room... And then, I..."

'Huh?'

"Shut the hell up!! That laptop crap was all before the Main Game!!" "The Main Game...! That's right! Before the Main Game, I need to... I need to check the data on the laptop...! But the password... umm..."

"Y... You completely lost yer mind, man?!" "Did you lose your memories? The Main Game's over." I stated. "W... What do you mean, Y/N?! Over...? All of it...?!" I nod. Sou stopped for a second and spoke up. "W... Who... died...?"

What...? Did Sou really...

"Who...?! Who isn't here... Nao...?!" "H-Hey... Don't tell me, your memory's..." Q-taro got cut off. "Or else... was it Kai...?"

No... Oh no...

"It can't be... Joe...?!"

S...Stop...

"Miss Y/N, Miss Sara, that can't be it, right?! Joe... Joe died?! Why?!"

Stop...! Stop...! Stop! STOP!!

My legs moved on their own and made me run out of the room to the lobby. Everything started to blur. Then, I blacked out.

(I do not know what I wrote but I don't care. I just want to continue the story-)