Mirror Room

"Man... Being called cheesy sure is making me embarrassed." Joe said. I look around the room to see everyone smiling. "Haha.." Keiji chuckled. In contrast to Joe feeling awkward, the mood seemed to be lightening. It felt like... we could be unified again. But I couldn't forget. The person attacked Sou... is out there.

"Now then, should we go search for Nao all together?" Keiji asked. "Y...Yeah, that's it! Let's split up and search!!" Reko said. "S-Sorry... I'm still not feeling great. Is it okay if I rest..?" Sou said. Aw hell..." Reko looks at Gin and Kanna. "Gin, Kanna, you guys rest here too."

"...O-Okay..." Kanna said as she sits by Sou. "Guess we'll hold down the fort here, Gin...?" "I...I don't wanna, meow...!" Gin said. He pushed Sou away and approached me and Sara.

"Big sis Y/N... Sara... I want you to take me, woof..." I smile as Gin. "We'll look for Nao together, Gin." Sara nods in agreement. "Thanks... meow."

"Alright then. Let's go, Y/N, Sara." I nod. I turn to Sou and Kanna. "You okay, Kanna...?" Kanna was quiet. 'I don't want to put any burden on Kanna... I'll keep checking on her from a distance.'

Me, Sara, Keiji, and Gin walk out of the Bar to the Game Room. In the Game Room, we saw Kai and Q-taro looking down the hole. "She didn't fall down this large hole, surely?" Kai thought. "Come to think, where's this hole even go to?" (That's a good question) "...I would like to believe she's safe." We walked away from the two and go inside of the Blue Room.

"Woah..!!" In the room we saw... Sara..? I look at the Sara beside me to see her in shock. "Oof... (O O F-) Our enemy's got some wild hobbies, huh."

It's so detailed.. It was like the Kanna doll. I wonder if it's still here..

"...What's up?" We look up at Keiji. "I wanna know your perspective. What do you think about Kai?" "...Guy's no ordinary person, for sure. His eyes are dead, for one. Just like Mr Policeman here. Ha ha ha."

"Do you think he's a bad person...?" Sara asks. "...Dunno. Everybody's got good parts and bad parts, right? ...Look, you just do what you can. For now, we'll take this doll along." Keiji picked up the Sara Doll.

We walk to the Cafeteria. 'No one's here..' We then walk inside of the Pink Room to see Gonbee squinting his eyes. "....What an eye-searing color." He notices us. "Hmph... If you want to search, do as you please. I won't assist, but I won't impede either..."

I look at everything in the room. 'There's nothing.' We walk out of the Pink Room and went upstairs to the second floor. "Naooooo! Where'd you go?!" Joe shouted. "Hey, now that's a shout! Keep searchin' like that!"

"NaoooooOOOOO!!" Reko covers her ears. "Graaah!! Not in my ear, dumbass!! Shout AWAY from me!!" Reko took a few steps away from Joe. "Super sorry..."

I walk towards the iron bars. I crack my knuckles and pull on them. "Can't proceed past these iron bars..." Keiji said but I kept on trying. As I was doing that, my palms started to sweat, which made me lose grip. "Aaaagh!! Aah..!! Hngh!!"  My hands slipped off of the bars and made me fall. "Ah..!!"

I pant heavily as I saw two familiar shoes  me. I look to see Sara with her hand out. I grab it and stood up. "Let's... go to the... Mir room.." Me, Sara, Keiji, and Gin walk inside of the "Mir" Room to see two symmetrical rooms. Some parts were different. "...Two symmetrical rooms, huh... Seems like your kinda puzzle, Y/N, Sara." 'You're lucky that I still got the energy to do this..'

"Might be... another scary trap, meow."

"Better be careful." Me and Sara walk towards the sparkling mirror.

'Lookin' good!' I finger-gun at my reflection and looked at Sara, who was fixing her hair. I look away from the mirror and look around.

I noticed that one of the windows wasn't like the others. I walk towards it and touched it. 'Wait...' I put my hands at the corner of the window and peeled off a wallpaper? 'I think I know what to do in this room!'

I yeeted the wallpaper somewhere in the room and walked toward the wooden table. I grabbed the spray that was on top of it.

Obtained a Spray.

I saw Sara open the bottle full of spa water and poured the water onto the ice sculpture. I go to the vase and took one out. I went to the other vase and put the flower inside.

I look at Sara. She picked up the weight from the scale and put them on the other side. The scale tipped to the left.

The room started to shake a little. There was the sound of movement in another room. We went outside of the room and went inside of the yellow Sp room. It was like the red one but it has a blue penguin. Nothing looks different in here.

We walk outside of the room and went to the red Sp room. 'The spa waters gone..!'

Sara walked towards the empty bath and grabbed the object. It was a bath stopper. We went back to the Mirror Room and saw Sara go to the scale. She puts the stopper on the right side of the scale. 'It balanced!' I look up to see two lightbulbs; one shining light and one not.

"I don't think can reach that.. Screw my tiny legs.." I mutter to myself. "..Wanna ride my shoulders?" Keiji asked. "Yes please." "Hey, I was half-joking... But alright." He placed the Sara Doll on the ground as I climb on Keiji's shoulders. I stood up as I reach out for the lightbulb.

Obtained a Lightbulb.

"Thank you." "Yeah yeah." I got off of his shoulders. I look on the other side of the ceiling. There was a hole to insert something. I look at Keiji. He looks away. "I wonder..." "Piggyback, please." I say with a smile. "Well, it's only logical." I got on Keiji's shoulders again and inserted the lightbulb.

I pat his head. "You did good." "...Mr. Policeman is not a dog."

(Warning: This is gonna say painting 1,000,000,000,000 times and it might damage your brain. I know that because it already damaged mine. You have been warned.)

I got off of his shoulders and went to the gun painting on the right. I jump and got the painting. 'Same image on the back.' I flip it to it's back side. 'Wait a minute..'

I took the painting and went to the left. I took the left painting and replaced it with the right painting. I did the same thing to the left painting. Then, I put the painting me and Sara found in the Red Room And placed it next to the gun painting so it would look like the gun it pointing at the man.

Mwahahahahaa *BANG*

The man in the painting got shot and died. I blink a couple times as I stared at the paintings. 'That just happened-' I walk towards the blurry mirror.

(You guys are know safe)

"Uh, Keiji, put the Sara Doll right here." He nods and placed the doll where I told him to place it. I then go to the other mirror and sprayed it with the spray bottle.

Fine-grained droplets stick to the mirror. 'They won't come off...' Sara got what I was doing and stood infront of the mirror. 'Now everything's symmetrical!'

The ground shook again as we heard a loud sound that sounded like something opened. "Way to go, you two. Let's take a look outside." We walk outside of the room to see the iron gate had disappeared. We go to the back of the second floor. There was a red door that displayed '09' above. 'What could this mean..?' On the walls were two doors. On the left was black and on the right was white. "Y/N look..!" I look at was Sara was looking at see a gray key. "Hm? Huh, a key."

"It's got... a tag, meow." "The key to the kitchen, eh..."

"Come to think of it, the kitchen is the only place on the first floor we haven't been." Sara said. "Since the key's here, Nao shouldn't have been able to get in without breaking the window..."

"We should check just in case." I said. "Yep. Best to be simple and methodical in your investigations."

Obtained the Kitchen Key.

We go downstairs and went to the Cafeteria. We go to the kitchen door. 'Time to use this key!' I unlocked the door. We can now enter the kitchen.

If things didn't make sense I'm sorry, the painting thing broke my brain