Last Supper Room...

We stayed in the kitchen while Nao left to go find Reko. We were investigate the box. "...Err, well, Y/N, Sara. If you don’t wanna peek inside, you can look away." I shake my head. "No… searching every nook and cranny is the only thing we can do." Sara nods in agreement. "...You’re really somethin’, kid."

I touched the box, and the lid opened easily but inside shocked me. "Wha...?"

There was... nothing in the box.

"What’s… going on here?"

"...No buts about it, it’s totally empty."

'Where did...' "Maybe Nao never actually put it in the box then to begin with...?"

I facepalm in my mind. "That’s a nope. I saw it clear as day with my own eyes." Keiji told Sara. "Right…" "Gettin’ hard to tell what’s the truth. Even as far as Mishima’s death… Hah."

Me and Sara didn't respond. "...Nah, I just felt like saying that. Miley, wasn’t it? If Mishima could revive like her, just sticking his head on, I’m sure Nao’d be glad…"

"Um, Keiji, do you think Miley’s really a doll?"

"Hahaha! It’s out of the question. Nope… No way she’s a doll. Well, no point in worrying about it. Let’s keep trucking along and just pursue the truth." Me and Sara go to the cupboards. There’s some storage space for cookware.

'...But I don’t see anything resembling cookware.' Sara picks up a box. "Hm?"

The box said "Please use as you wish." Sara opens the box. Inside of the box were numbers. (The white numbers are bolded)

361802

I turn to the others. "You guys can leave. I'm gonna put these numbers in my memory." They hesitantly nodded. Sara handed me the box.

Obtained a Long Narrow Box.

They walked out of the kitchen. Sara stopped and turn to me. "We're gonna go upstairs." Sara told me. I nod and looked back at the box.

As I heard the door close I pulled my notepad and pens.

'361802'

I went back to the first two pages that I wrote in.

'We have 3 real bullets, 7 dummy bullets, and a gun.
We found the real bullets and the gun in the game room.
We found the dummy bullets in the pink room.
From my research this is a sign of...
RUSSIAN ROULETTE'

'Already done that.' I put a checkmark next to the Russian Roulette note.

'I feel like Sou doesn't trust me.
He's been giving me looks.'

'Suspects:
Gin - Can't see collar
Kai - Feel like I seen he before on the street
Sou - Also can't see collar
Q-Taro - Someone from his orphanage might be the culprit of this'

I cross out Q-taro from the suspects list and closed my notepad. I look back at the box. "Wait..." There was a shape that looks like it could hold a knife. "If this can hold a knife.. then..." I take out the notepad and turned to a page.

'Who took the knife from the box?'

I put my notepad in my pocket. "Oh..! I should go to the others." I stood up and left the kitchen. I shut the door behind me and went to the Central Hall to go up the stairs. I went to the back of the floor. "Oh! Y/N!" Sara called out. "Hey!" I greeted. "We were trying to open the black and white doors but no success.. We have to input numbers." "Hm... I think I know what to do." I told them. I went to the white door first.