ĐĀŰĢHŤƏŔ

Kai's POV (WOAH)
"Excuse me. I have brought your lunch." I said with a tray of food in my hands. "Ohh, thank you. Kai, you got a minute?" "Y… Yes?" "Kai. How many years's it been since you came here?" Mr. Chidouin asks. "Hm… How many indeed… Surely, it’s been quite a long time."

"Gahaha! That’s why I want to give you this, you hard-worker." He hands me a red apron with orange and yellow splouches. "What is this…?" "Go on, go on, try it on." I take off my blue apron and put on the red one. "Whoa! Suits you pretty well, eh?"

"What, er… What exactly led to…"

"C’mon now… It’s a present. Our wifes, Y/N, and Sara live safely thanks to you."

"E… Er… So you mean to state your feelings of gratitude...?"

"Nope. This isn’t about gratitude as your employer. That apron… belonged to my own mom. In other words, it proves your initiation into the tradition of homemakers!"

"Homemakers…?"

"As well as… your bond with the L/N and the Chidouin family. To us… You’re family." I was shocked to hear that. "I am… family…?" I say in shock. "My wife thinks the same way. She suggested I give you that as a gift, in fact."

"...S-Surely you jest… Someone such as me…" I take out my frying pan and cover my face. "Whoa! What’s the matter?" I remove the pan from my face. "...I-It is nothing…" "Gahaha! Your eyes are red! Don’t tell me you were cryin’?!"

"W-Whatever are you saying..."

"...Makes me happy. Gahaha… If it comes to it, we're trusting you with Y/N and Sara. Someday those two… will learn I’m not Sara's real father. Thoses two's destiny has so much potential for change that we’ve put our own life on the line… It’s far from trifling. But we’ve got no worries."

"Because our family’s got a hero who’ll protect them from the shadows." Mr. L/N said with smile. "…Please don’t say "hero." I am nothing but a traitor… I will remain a shadow, never known… and just continue to protect Miss Y/N and Miss Sara. Such is my affection... But..." I look at the red apron with a smile. "This… this apron… I will use it with care… I will treasure it…!" (Okay, I'm thinking of that Kai sprite and it's making me happy.)

"Affection…?"

"We may have trusted those two to you… But we won’t give you oir daughters… Never…"

"...E-Err, master?"

"Daughter… daughter…"

'...When it comes to Miss Y/N and Miss Sara… They lose sight of all else, indeed. From this angle as well… I must continue to watch over Miss Y/N and Miss Sara. I wonder if those two are focusing on their studies now…?'

(I speeding with these chapters-)