Aftermath

Y/N POV
Professor Mishima.... is dead. (I dIdN't KnOw ThAt-) Because of... our votes. Despair falls over us... We keep our distance. Nao alone sits near Professor Mishima.

'Seeing this dead body... Is reminding me of... that memory...'

"

"...!"

'Calm down Y/N... Now is not the time to worry about that...' I look at Nao. She's sitting by the professor, dumbfounded. Then I look at Professor Mishima's body. He's in a pool of blood. I don't want to come closer..

Seeing his body makes me feel nauseous so I turned to the door. Suddenly, as I looked at the exit...

"Dammit! She got us!!" Sou cursed. "Miss Y/N... Miss Sara... Look at this..." Sou slowly closed the door to the room. 'There's a message...!'

"Read it..."

I started to read the message. "The Second Trial, Practice Round. This is a practice for the Main Game. The start is signaled by the doll's reveal. Follow instructions and hold a majority vote." I paused for a second and continued. "The one with the most votes is to be sacrificed. However, this is a practice round. If the votes come to a draw, the game is... forfeit?! What?!"

"The Second Trial... It's named just like that first one we did..." "We never noticed... this note...!" Sara quavered. "Dammit! It's all 'cause I said to keep the door open in case there was danger...!!" Reko yelled. "...We were clearly led into doing so. This room had an ominous air even before entering."

Joe starts to sweat. "The game's forfeit if it's a draw? Then... don't tell me..!" "If everyone had gotten the same votes... Then there'd be no sacrifice. Is that right?"

"Y… Yer kiddin’ me! S-So he died for nothin’?!"

'It was an avoidable trap! If we’d just checked the door…! Professor Mishima…' I look at Nao 'I’m… worried about Nao…'

Nao picked up Mishima's body. "Professor… Professor… This is… just a lie, right? Professor… Please… Please get up… You can’t do this… Everyone’s worried… Professor…?

Nao weakly shook Professor Mishima’s body.

"Huh...?"

And his scorched, fragile neck… fell.

Neo look at at his head. "…Pro… fessor…?"

"Nao! D… Don’t touch that!" Joe told Nao. "Meow… the old guy…"

"Don’t look, Gin! Stay away!" "Dammit…!! Dammit!! What the hell!!" Q-taro raged. "Who… who voted… for Mishima…?" Joe said with a straight-look on his face.

"Shaddup, you eyesore…!!" Reko shouted. "H… Huh?! I mean… it’s because of the votes he…!" Joe got cut off. "It’s always possible everybody voted for someone ‘sides themselves, you know!!"

"…!"

"Settle down, now. Listen, everybody. Don’t do any probing into each other’s votes." "But…!"

"We voted without knowing a thing. No one… had any ill will. You’d know that, right, Y/N? Sara?"

"…I…" Sara choked out. I look away. "Y/N... Sara... Right... You've got a lot on your plate too, huh... I'm gonna... go cool my head too.." After Joe said that he staggered out of the room. And the others… some left, some stayed. They all began to scatter their own ways.

The one that stay were Keiji, Nao, and Gin. Keiji was leading on the wall while looking at Nao and Gin. 'Keiji seems to be in thought...'

I awkwardly start to talk. "Uh... Everyone went outside.. huh.." Keiji turned his head to face me and Sara. "They all need time to think right now. So do you two, Y/N.. Sara... And me too, 'course. I'm sure everybody'll come back." Keiji said. Then, he went back to looking at Nao and Gin.

'Gin's staying...?' Me and Sara walks to Gin. Gin is looking at Mishima's body. Sara crouches to Gin's height. "Gin, I know how you feel, but you shouldn't be here..."

"J-Just a little longer, meow... It was just for a little bit... but... We were searching together, woof..."

'Gin..' I look at Nao. She's sitting by the professor, dumbfounded again. Sara gets up and walks towards the door. She looks at me. "You... You coming..?" I nod and walk to her. I grabbed her hand because I was a little scared.

She didn't seem to mind though. (Sara x Y/N?)

We walked out of the Pink Room and walked to the Cafeteria to see Kai is staring directly at the kitchen.