Nao..!

We go inside of the Cafeteria to see... "Nao..!!" Her eyes were widened in fear. "Please stay away.."" Hey there... Settle down, Nao..." She looks at Keiji. "You especially, please!!" "...Okie-dokie."

She turns to me and Sara. "What did you come here for...?! Please leave... Y/N...! Sara...!"

"...I'm scared, meow..." I start sweat. 'Nao is really riled up...'

"We're on your side. We won't do anything." Sara said. "What in the world happened?" I ask. "..As if you don't know that...! I won't... I won't hand over the professor...!"

'Nao... doesn't want him to be taken away.' Sara went to the door and locked the kitchen door from the inside.

"W... What are you doing?!" Sara turns to her. "...Now no one else can enter. Will you talk to us?"

Nao didn't respond for a few seconds. "You really... didn't come here intending to take the professor...?"

"Right. Please believe us." Her eyes relaxed. "...Since it's you two, Y/N... Sara... I'll believe you."

"Well... Can we come a little closer?" Her widened again as she pointed at him. "You put your back to the door and stay quiet, please!!"

"...Roger that." 'Poor Keiji..'

"Y/N.. Sara... Why did you come here?"

'We need to put her at ease somehow...'

"We were worried about you, Nao, so we came looking. We were afraid... what the kidnappers might do if you resisted them."

"Y/N... You're right... I'm sorry... that I've just caused guys trouble. I've been hiding here the whole time with the lights turned off... Since if the kidnappers find me, they'll take him..."

"Does this room have a light switch?" Nao shook her head. "It must have been scary in the dark..."

"...M-My body... wouldn't stop shaking..."

'Nao's starting to calm down.'

"Nao..." Sara spoke. "Um... It's hard to say things like this, but..." "...I understand... I understand... that what I'm doing is wrong. I've caused all of you trouble... I shouldn't be... acting like this forever, should I...?" Nao paused for a second. "What... should I do...?"

'We just have to persuade her.'

"Nao, did you know that stairs going to the second floor appeared?" I asked. "Huh...?! You don't mean... an exit..." "Sadly no... The rooms there are just as full of tricks. In the process of searching for you... Gin got trapped in a cage." I told her. She looks at Gin. "Gin...?!"

"Yeah..."

"He was... very frightened by it."

"...That's... my fault... isn't it..." "I know how you feel, Nao... But, you can't be exposing the people who are alive to danger, too."

Nao's eyes widened. "Wait... "The people who are alive"...! That wording...!"

I take a deep breath. "Nao... I'm sorry to say this but... Professor Mishima's.... dead..."

Nao was quiet. "...Waaahhh... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!"

.........

"...That's right... of course... I kept questioning him... in the dark... But the professor... didn't say a word... No matter how busy he was, the professor I knew... ...always answered my questions with a smile..." Nao looks down. "...I was in the middle of painting it... A portrait of the professor, that I meant to give him as a gift... But I can't give it to him anymore, can I..."

I put a hand on my hips. "So?" Nao looks at me, confused. "...Huh?"

"He must have taught you many things. About art, about studying, about many more important things. Who knows Professor Mishima best out of anyone?" I smile. "Nao, you should make it back alive, and finish that painting yourself!!"

"...I... I want to paint it...! Until I finish that portrait... I can't die!!" (Who's gonna tell her...)

"Right..!" Nao looks at the box. "...It's sad... But this... This box... I'll let go of it now..." "The door's open." Keiji said. He looks at Nao. "You should go see Reko. 'Cause she was the most worried." (This is why I ship Naoreko)

"Yes...! Sorry about what I said... Mr. Policeman." Keiji nods. "Well, we better give our all too."

"Right."

Sorry for not being online. I was at my Grandpa's house. (I'm in my Grandma's house)