Main Game (Final Vote)

Fear... is welling up inside me...

"Heehee... What do you think of the results? Five will proceed to the final vote. Kanna Kizuchi." Kanna was quiet. "Kai Satou." Kai was also quiet. "Jou Tazuna." "...Why...?! Why me...?!" "Sou Hiyori." "...I see..." "Y/N L/N and Sara Chidouin." I start to shake. 'We'll die... One or two of us six will, with certainty... I... I don't want to die.'

"A-Am I... safe...?" Q-taro asks himself. "Y-You're kidding?! Me too?! Woohoo!!" Alice celebrated. (I just love Alice) "Dumbasses!! It's the next part that's seriously bad!!" Reko told the two. "Our votes... will decide our fates."

"D-Do we... have to choose...?"

"Big sis Y/N... Big sis Sara..."

'...Why us...? We've tried so hard... Not just for myself... It was... so everyone could escape... So why...'

"Get a grip, Y/N!! Sara!!" Keiji yelled. 'Woah! This is the first time I've heard him yell!' "...Erm, I mean. Hey now, Y/N. Sara. Your friendly policeman's with ya." He turns to everyone. "Listen, everybody. We need to narrow it down to just one person. Forget your sympathy and your grudges. Just remember the roles. If we choose the Keymaster or Sacrifice, we all die..."

"Y-Yes, indeed!! We're far from safe at all, absolutely!!"

"Oh! Hey, is one of us a Sage?!" Reko asked. "If we've got a Sage on our side, they'll know who's the Keymaster...!" Nao said.

....................

"Don't tell me... There isn't, meow...?!"

"This's the worst...!! So it's one of the six?!"

"Nothing to be done... There's only one course of action. Have the five prove it with words. Isn't that right, Y/N, Sara?" I nod. "Exactly. We'll prove to you who the real Keymaster is!!

"...Good. Remember people's words and actions in discussion... That's where the path to victory lies."

Final Round

"Heeheehee... The final 20 minutes... Please use this endlessly short time effectively. I'll be praying... you don't all perish. Aheehee."

Miley quietly sat in the chair again. The final battle begins...!

"...Alright, let's not be hasty. Anyone wants to confess their role, go ahead..." Everyone agreed. "Okie-dokie. If anyone wants to confess the role on their card, let's go in order."

Development

"I have... nothing to say..."

"K-Kanna..."

"I have little to say myself. You are free to imagine as you wish."

"Sheesh, okay. I'm the Keymaster. I'm the one who's been saying it from the start." Sou lied. "Honestly? This beanie sack of shit can't be trusted! Makes my blood run cold!" "Hmph... I'll believe in Sou. And whoever tries to protect him is the Sage... That's where we ought to aim." "Why aim for the Sage, woof?" Gin asks. "The Sage can divine, but if they're outed, it's over. Like, "oh, if that's the Sage, I can vote for 'em!"88I

"So the Sage can't confess? Meaww..."

"Hey, yeah! If Kanna really wants to die, wouldn't she say "I'm the Sage"...?!"

"Also... the Sacrifice gets to vote twice, right...? Is the Sacrifice someone who received two votes...?"