Birdcage Game

Y/N POV
We made it to the Hidden Room to see Sou on the laptop. Probably trying to figure out the password. Sou turns to us. "Ahh, sorry, sorry. I'm here." He notices the guy me and Sara were carrying. "Waugh?! Who's that guy?!" He looks away. "I... I can't lend a hand there. Sorry..." I nod.

We walk inside if the Pink Room. The first person to notice was Keiji. "Hm...? Y/N... Sara... Is that..."

"H-Hwahhhhh...?! T-The hell is this about?! That guy... Where did you even find him..?!"

"Well, you see..." I started to tell them what happened in the Red Room. Me and Sara place the man on the floor. Keiji goes to the man and checked his pulse. "Relax. He's just fainted."

"Who in the world is this guy..." Joe asks. Keiji looks at the mans neck. "He's got a collar." "Aha! He's on our side!" Sara exclaimed. "...Would be nice. As the friendly neighborhood policeman, though, I'm wary about how we haven't seen him before."

'Was he in the Red Room this whole time? It'll be hard to figure out his situation until he wakes up...'

"As long as he doesn't move, should be fine. Once he's up, let's leisurely question him."

As I felt a bit of relief, my attention unavoidably turned toward the situation in the room.

Joe turns to Keiji. "Uhh... Keiji. Are Nao and Gin still..."

"Yeah. Still the same as ever. They haven't moved an inch. ...Hurts me to see, too."

"Keiji, might you want to investigate?" I ask. "...Well, yeah. It's hard, but somebody's gotta do it... And I just so happen to be a pro." Keiji paused for a second. "...Though this is my first time investigating a body I one talked to."

"It... is hard for you after all, huh?" "...Dummy. Nao's got it a million times worse. Losing somebody she respects... Man..." "...U-Um! Is there someone you respect, Keiji?" Joe asks. "...Maybe there was."

A message for those in the room. A voice rang out. Please exit the room quickly to allow for retrieval of the corpse.

"Retrieval... of the corpse?"

"...D...Don't be ridiculous!! I won't..." Nao said. "I won't give the professor to anyone!!" She shouted. Defiance will not be tolerated. Beginning fog dissemination.

"That... gas again...!" Joe pointed out. "No...! Stop!! Please, stop!! The professor... isn't dead at all...!!" With that, Nao took part of Mishima... and put it... in the box Q-taro had brought.

"W-What're you doing, meow?! You shouldn't do that, woof!!"

"Please get out of my way!!" Nao brushed the others aside and took off running. "Hold on, meow!!" Gin started to chase after her. "Gin, don't!! Wait!!"

"Now this is no good... Y/N, Sara, Joe, let's give chase."

"Please! Nao's lost her cool! So treat her carefully!!" Reko told us. We nod. Then we ran out of the Pink Room. "Huh?! Where'd she go?!"

'No way... did she go up the stairs?!'

I lead everyone into the Hidden Room. "Sou! Have you seen Nao or Gin?!" "Hm..? Miss Nao and Gin? They haven't come by here." Sou turns back to the laptop. We ran out of the room and went to the Central Hall. "Why isn't Q-taro here?!" "Did he go to the second floor?!"

"What do we do?!" Sara asks, "We should split up and search for her.." Keiji nods. "Alright, Joe. Can I trust you to the first floor?"

"Huh?! Won't it dangerous with just you three?!"

"...Could be a dangerous date, for sure." "Well... If you're late coming back, I'll go help!" "Okay. Now let's hurry and find Nao!" They both nod. Then, we go up the stairs.