NOOOOOOOOOO

⚠️WARNING This has death so if you don't like then leave or skip this chapter. Also why are you reading this if you don't like death⚠️

Y/N's POV
I ran to the door and turned the doorknob. It was Unlocked.....

W-Why are the lights off? W-Why is the door unlocked? Who..... Who came into my house?

Should open the door.......?

"S-Sara....." I stuttered "What?" "The door...... It's unlocked..." "W-What?!" Sara ran to me and opened the door. "Did your parents unlock the door..." Sara asked "No." I answered.

Uncomfortable slience came between us. "What should we do?" Sara asked. "We're going in...." "Huh?!" I walked in to the house and stopped and turned around to Sara. "You coming?" Sara blinked, nodded then walked into house with me.

Jeez its so dark in here. "Hey Sara." I whispered. "Yea?" "Do you want to hold hands?" When I said that Sara blushed. "W-What?" "So we can go through the dark" "Ooooooh ok." We held hands when we walked though the dark.

We went into the living room cause that's where my (brother or sister) goes to when I'm coming home from school "S/N (Sibling Name)? Where you here?" I shouted. They didn't respond. "That's weird" I muttered.

"Wheres the light switch? We can see well if we're in the dark." Sara asked. "Good idea!" "You stay here while I turn on the lights" Sara nodded. I let go of Sara's hand and went to the light switch.

But when I was going to the light switch I felt something hit my face.

What just hit me? Anyway, Time to turn on the lights!

....

I feel like something bad is gonna happen....

I hesitantly turned on the lights and heard Sara gasp, I turn my head around, about to ask Sara why she was gasping. As I turned around I saw....

My (brother or sister) hanging on the ceiling.....

Eyes wide open, Dried tear stains on their cheeks, clothes bloody, and fingers stained with blood...

I wanted to look away but I couldn't, Tears filled my vision and fell down to my cheeks.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I shouted. I yelled so loudly that anyone would hear it. Then you now what happens next we cried. Sara ran to me and hugged me.

Remember when I said 'I yelled so loudly that anyone would hear it'? Well I was right, Joe heard me yell 'No' cause for some reason my door wasn't closed.

"Y/N, Sara!!" Joe yelled "Joe! Help! S/N!" Sara told Joe. "*Gasp* Oh god..." "We need help!" "Ok stay calm! Did you call police?!" "I- *sniff* n-need to c-call.... " "I'll handle it! Listen, Y/N, Sara! Calm down! Also I found a F/C (Favorite Color) key on the floor."

MY ROOM KEY!

I rose my head for Saras chest and grabbed the key and went upstairs to my room.

"Y/N! Wait!" Sara called out to me "Joe, call the cops! While I follow Y/N!" Sara said

As Sara catched up to me I unlocked my room door. "M-Mom, Dad, O/S/N (Other Sibling Name. If you don't have another sibling then skip that)... S-S/N's d-dead.... Guys... Where are-

you...." I stopped talking as figures came to me and Sara "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" I screamed.

After that, Everything when black......

Your Turn To Die -Death Game By Majority-
Presented by Nankidai

This took a few days to type cause of my lack of motivation, so I hope your happy that I posted another chapter! :)