The death... of the professor...

{_Vote for whomever_}

'Who should I vote for... No one here is bad.. or not helpful...' I hesitantly landed on the person I voted for.

{_Votes_}

....Y/N....
1 vote

....Sara....
1 vote

....Joe....
1 vote

....Keiji....
1 vote

....Kanna....
1 vote

....Q-taro....
1 vote

....Sou....
0 votes

....Reko....
1 vote

....Nao....
0 votes

....Kai....
1 vote

....Gin....
1 vote

....Mishima....
3 votes

{-Kazumi Mishima has the most votes-}

"Oh my... It appears to be a bit one-sided. Hm... So this is a tablet for voting..." Mishima said. "Ahaha. Is there something you want to say?"

"…If you were a human, I suppose there would be. Something like, "cease this, if you have a heart."."

"Eheehee. Unfortunately, I do not." Mishima sighs. "A pity." "Ehehe. More importantly, are you sure?" Mishima raises an eyebrow. "Hmm?" Miley had a scary look on her face.

"Do you really want those as your last words?"

The humming noise was here again. But it wasn't from Joe's collar... but from Mishima's. Mishima starts to sweat."…What are you doing…?"

Miley was quiet. "It won’t explode, will it…?" Miley starts to smile. "Ahaha, no, it won’t explode…"

(It's about to happen in 3...)

"What did you say…?"

(2...)

"P… Professor…?"

(1...)

"Eheehee. Aheh, aheehahaha!"

I sizzling noise starts to go around the room. Mishima's hands went near his neck.

"It's hot...!! Gaaah...! My neck...!!"

The collar was visibly changing color.

"Aaaah...!!! AHHHHHHH...!! It burns...!! AHHHH...!"

"Professor!! PROFESSOOOOOOOOR!!!"

"Professor Mishima!!"

A smell lingered in the air. A smell of human flesh burning... And the sound of blood evaporating...

"Take it off!! Take it off, old man!" Q-taro shouted. "And let his fingers burn?!"

"G... Gaaaaah...!!"

"NOOOOOOOO!! PROFESSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" Nao shouted as she ran towards him. "Stay away!!"

Professor Mishima pushed Nao away. And with that, he fell backwards in front of Kanna.

"Help!! The professor!! The professor's going to die!!" Nao pleaded. "D…Don’t!! If you touch that collar…!!"

And then the professor… stopped moving at all…

"Professor!! PROFESSOOOOOOOOR!!"

"Hee… heehee, heeahahaha…!! Bwahah…!"

"Ahhhh… sniff… ahhh…!!" There was a wet spot on Kanna's skirt. "Hahahahahaha!! How unladylike. You wet yourself?" Miley exclaimed. Kanna sniffed. "A… Awful… Why would you do this…?!"

"You’ve learned what a majority vote means from this experience, haven’t you?"

Awful… This is too awful… It wasn’t an instant pain. He was burned at length… And unable to even writhe… he died.

"Everyone… everyone’s a good person here…!! How can you do this…?! What did we do?! I won’t let this stand…!!" Kanna said to Miley. "Heehee… heeheehee… You annoy me, you powerless little girl… No. You sister-killer."

No... Stop...

Kanna widened her eyes. "I… I…"

"Hahaha, I saw all of it. How miserable you were in your First Trial, Kanna.

Don’t trample on her. On Professor Mishima’s concern for Kanna. On the words he left her.

"Your actions killed your sister."

Don’t trample all over Kanna’s heart!!!

A metallic sound rung around the room. It sounded like a pan. "Gah…" Miley's head started to bleed. "Forgive me. The hand with the frying pan must have slipped." Kai said. 'Kai!!'

Miley had a mad look on her face. "You little…!!" I look at her. "So even dolls bleed red." "Don’t think you can do this… and just get away scot-free…!!"

"On the contrary… I ask that you don’t think you’ll be getting away with so little as this. I will have you pay for toying with people’s lives." Kai said. "Dammit!! Damn it!! I’ll remember this!! I’ll be waiting… on the grounds of the Main Game…!" After Miley said that, she walks out of the Pink Room.

Kai went to Kanna "Are you all right?"

I don’t understand… Professor Mishima’s death… Nor who Kai is. But… Yes… even if what awaits is us killing each other by majority vote…

However cruel a future it is… I can’t… I can’t go dying yet…!

Your Turn To Die -Death Game By Majority-
Chapter 1, Part One....          End

Proceed to Chapter One, Part Two?
>YES                       NO

(Aaaaaaand that's the end Chapter One, Part One. Time for Chapter One, Part Two!