Russian Roulette

(I made the picture)

Y/N POV
After the arguement, I was catching my breath.

"I'm.. exhausted..." Q-taro said, panting. 'Me too.. I've never strained my voice like that before.'

"Bein' honest and arguin' It out is kinda refreshing, though." I nod in agreement. "Well, the discussion's settled down. Shall we have pur vote soon?" Kai asks. "Right. Sorry, know you two are tired, but let's get started."

[__VOTES__]

Y/N - Y/N, Sara, Joe, Keiji, Q-taro
Q-taro - Kai

"Well... Seems it's decided." Q-taro said.

"There'd be no objections, right?"

"Hahaha! Naturally! Y/N, hardly any kids these days can make themselves as clear as you can. I bet like I can bet on you!" Q-taro says with a thumbs up. I smile. "Q-taro!"

"What a cool thing to say." Keiji said. "Man, just lookin' at you guys just makes me feel like I'm bein' selfish." "Alright. Good luck with the rest, Y/N..! It's all riding on you!" Sara says with a smile.

"Leave it to me!" I smile back her. "Well then, shall we take our seats?"

Everyone nods in agreement and took their seat. Joe and Sara took the two seats at the bottom and Keiji, Kai, and Q-taro took the three seats at the top.

I take a deep breath. 'You go talk to the painting.'

I walk towards the painting.

Yo. That took forever. Is it okay for me to give the rules now? Meister said. "Yes."

You found the gun and bullets in this room earlier, right? And you should've also found dummy bullets in a different room. You've got 3 live bullets and 6 dummies.

That's a total of 9 bullets you can load into this revolver. You gotta fire all 9 bullets into everyone - human and doll - in any order you like.

Also, the bullets are fired in clockwise order... But once you load 'em, the barrel'll spin and stop! Which means the starting bullet is a mystery!

If you fire all the bullets and all humans survive, you win! I call it Russian Roulette! ...'Cause that's just what it is. What another quick summary?

I shook my head.

Alright! Let's begin! First, load up the gun how you like it!

I pull out the gun and opened it. I loaded the gun like this.

 I loaded the gun like this

"Done."

You okay with that?

I nod.

Alright, lock the barrel! And let the barrel spin!

Shaka-shaka-shaka-shaka

It's stopped! Now fire in any order you want! Oh, but of course, shooting the same target twice or discussing with the targets are against the rules!

I start to sweat.

Hey, there's three real bullets. It simple!

I point the gun towards a doll between Keiji and Q-taro first. I point the gun at it head. *BANG* The head flew off.

Then Kai. *BANG* Nothing happened. "Bravo..."
Kai survived. "As expected of you, Miss Y/N."

Then Q-taro. *BANG* Nothing happened. "Hah... Hah... Now I'll be okay."
Q-taro survived. "Everybody gonna be okay?"

Then I pointed the gun at another doll. *BANG* The head flew off.

Then Keiji. *BANG* Nothing happened. "Whew... Feeling numb."
Keiji survived. "Your friendly policeman's rooting for ya."

Then Joe.... I start to sweat. 'It's okay, Y/N..'

I take a deep breath. *BANG*

NOTHING HAPPENED!! "Hehehe... My heart was about to explode."
Joe survived. "I'm a little worn out... Hehehe."

Then a doll. *BANG* The head flew off.

Then Sara. I gulp and close my eyes. *BANG*

(I'm sorry for the spaces) GUESS WHAT?! NOTHING HAPPENED!! "Good job Y/N!"
Sara survived. "I think that's everyone.."

There was one bullet left in the revolver so I pointed it at a doll *BANG* Nothing happened.