Finding the other attractions

We went to the Monitor Room first. "Y/N! Sara!" A voice called out. "Huh...? Oh hey Kanna." I smile. "H... Hey there..." The person behind Kanna spoke. "And Sou." "I... I worried you guys, huh... Kanna explained it to me... It's just one shock after another... I couldn't blame anyone for being paralyzed..." Sou said.

"Um, Y/N, Sara... It looks like attractions have appeared in a few places." Kanna stated. "Yeah... So we heard." "It looks like you can go to three more attractions from here, in fact." Sou added. "Wha...?" "Look, behind you."

We both turn around to see 3 paths. 'He's right! There are paths on the opposite side...!'

Discovered 3 Death Attractions.

"I wonder... Maybe some locations opened up other than the attractions." Kanna pondered. "Let's search for a little longer, Kanna." Sou declared. "O-Okay..." Then, the two went out of the room. "So, that's 6 attractions so far..." I muttered. "Let's look if there's any more." Sara said. I nod my head.

We walked out of the room and went the Ruined Corridor. As we entered, we saw Q-taro. "Ain't gonna let Ranger do what he pleases...!" He said to himself. "Looks like there isn't new attractions here. Let's look somewhere else." I say to Sara.

We both went into the Relaxation Room. Alice seemed to spot us. "Hmph... What is it, Y/N L/N, Sara Chidouin?" "Alice." "...I take it you have business with the attractions beyond here?" Alice guessed. "I thought so... Attractions appeared here?" I asked. "What, you didn't notice? Mwahaha... so my observational skill is superior..." Alice lifted his arm and pointed at different directions. "Over there, and there... and here!"

Discovered 3 more Death Attractions.

"Challenge them if you're up to it. And tell me if you seek my observational skills."

'So, that's all the attractions... 9 in total... It might be about time to continue on with clearing them...'

"Err... there's no need to be afraid." I heard Alice say. He was talking to Nao. "R-Right! I-I'm not afraid at all! S-So what did you want to t-talk about...?" Nao shakingly asked. "Err, yes, well... I wanted to know, um... who you've traded tokens with..."

'He's doing his best to collect Reko's tokens! From people other than Reko...!'

I noticed Gin in the fake-outside part of the room. I walk to him. "Even if it's a fake-outside, it feels nice, meow!" He said. "Huh... It does feel nice." I said. 'I wonder what the real outside looks like right now. I wonder if they're okay... Ryoko... My family... I wonder if they're looking for me...'

I step out of the "outside" area and went to Sara. "Looks like that's all of the attractions, Sara. Let's do some attractions! Let's meet in the Lobby after." I tell her. "Yeah." Me and Sara split up and looked for an attraction to do.

Saras' POV
I went to the Monitor Room and looked at the 3 attractions. 'Runaway Minecart, Hide and Seek, and Stay On Target... Which one should I do...?'