TO THE GAME ROOM!!!

There's a red venting machine. "There's a red venting machine here. Seems to sell cigarettes. In the back is a smoking area, I guess...? Don't buy any if you're underage, of course. Can't go turning you two into a delinquent, Y/N, Sara.

'Most delinquents don't smoke though..'

There's something in the dispensing slot.

Obtained a Cigar

We walk into the passage that has a sign that says 'GAME'

"Is this... a game room? Pretty lonesome, considering"

"Feels like there'd be some kind of puzzle or trick to this place"

"I agree"

"I'll rely on your insight, Miss Y/N, Miss Sara.."

I walk to the red door. "It's locked shut." "How curious..."

I walk to the blue door.

"Unlocked."

"Seems we can enter anytime."

We walk into the blue room.

Looks like Q-Taro, Kai, Joe, and Keiji are here.

"Whoa, what are those?" There are human-shaped figures sitting in the chairs. I walk to a doll, tried to pick it up. The doll stayed put.

"So that means the rest the dolls are attached to the chairs...."

I walk to Q-Taro.

"Sure is a suspicious place, I tell you what." "What are you doing, Q-Taro?" Sara asked. "Just gettin' a big ol' view of the room. But these guys... They're checkin' every corner, no hesitation... Ain't they scared of traps?"

I nod. I walk to Joe.

"Wonder what this big painting is for?" "Find it curious?" "Yeah..."

"Maybe try taking it off the wall." I suggested.

"I think I'll sneak the easy things first, like these chairs. Besides, Y/N, it's just barely out of your reach, huh?" Joe said in a joke manner

"Hey! I grew one centimeter since last year! Don't take me lightly! And why aren't you saying that to Sara!"

"It's because you're the shortest one out of me, Sara, and Ryoko."

"Hey!" I pouted as I chop his head.

3 seconds later...

I stopped chopping his head. "Have you learned your lesson?" "Yes.." "What did you learn?" "Not to call you short.." I smile and pat his head. "Good!"

I turn around and look at Sara and Sou. Sara wasn't surprised and Sou was kinda shocked.

"Uhh.... Sou was it?"

"Ahaha, I'm glad you remembered my name."

"'Course, man! Keep watch of Y/N and Sara for me!"

"Ahaha. I think I need to worry more about not dragging...."

I walk to Keiji.

"Hey, Y/N. Put out your hand."

I put out my head.

Received 3 bullets

'These bullets feel heavy.... From my research these are real. Don't ask.' "Did you find these for the seats?" "Yep."

'I know that these are real but Imma ask anyway.'

"Are these real bullets?"

"Probably. Dangerous stuff. So would you take 'em?"

Sara and Sou walk towards us.

"Why me though?"

"Joe'll get antsy if I have 'em. That said, I can't give them to Joe either. So I'm counting on ya, Y/N"

I walk to Kai.

"It would appear this is a doll." 'No crap....' "It's placement here seems significant" Sara said. "The head has a weighty feel. When I shake it, I hear this... sloshing sound."

I put my head near the doll head and shake it.

"Is there liquid inside..?" Sara asked.

"Yeah."

"Perhaps the kidnappers aim is to have a stick a straw in there for hydration when we find ourselves thirsty."

"The head seems pretty soildly-built, though." "..Apologies. I was trying to tell a joke"

"At a time like this?"

"Truly sorry..."

At the corner of my eye I see something metallic in between one of the dolls and the chair. "Huh?" I muttered. I walk to the chair.

"Looks like... it's a doll" Sou said.

"Mhm.."

I look at Sara and Sou. Sou wasn't paying attention and Sara was curious on what I was looking at. I put my hand on the metallic looking object between a doll and the chair. I pull out...

"A gun...?"

Sara was shocked. "...What are you going to do with that, Y/N, Sara?"

I turn around to see Sou with a dead look on his face. "Eh..?" Sou returns to his persona.

"Ahh, sorry Miss Y/N, Miss Sara. Hey Y/N, would you give me that?"

I shake my head.

"Ahaha... Thats right. You shouldn't let it leave your sight. It doesn't seem to have bullets... But definitely don't give it to someone else." "I understand..."

'That was weird..'

We went to the last passage.