INTRODUCTION TIME! (LAST PART)

Y/N POV
"Ah... I should introduce myself too soon, huh" Beanie baby said. "Fine, I can read the room, woof! It's, you know, the mature response, meow!" Smol child said.

"Well then, should I introduce myself too? My name's Sou Hiyori. Err... well. Just a job-hopper. Ahaha..."

"So living hand-to-mouth, meow?"

"H-Hey... don't put it like that... it's not a ton, but I've got savings" "Why wouldn't you introduce yourself at first?" Sara asked "Naturally, I was wary like Joe was.... Plus, saying I'm a job-hopper.... is a little embarrassing. Ahaha.."

"Just make up some lie, meow! You're honest to a fault, woof!"

"H-Hey now, I dunno about that... You can't trust people like that, right?"

'He's always smiling... Was his smile forced? He seems kind though... or just timid... Is he hiding something under that smile..?' "Ahaha.. C-Come on now... Don't look at me so pitifully. Y/N, Sara, you both seem steadfast and strong. I'm jealous."

'I'm jealous too, Sou... I'm not steadfast and strong like Sara...' I thought as I look away from Sou and Sara

"Y/N..? Are you okay...? Is something bothering you..?" Sara asked worryingly

"A-Ah..! It's nothing.... and I'm okay..." I said with a small smile

"Are you sure..?"

"Yes... Anyways, Sou, what are your memories before arriving?"

"Gosh... feels like you're asking in such a "first things first" way. I was on my way to my usual part-time job at a convenience store. It's a bad part of town... And I was aware of how dangerous it could be at night... But the night shift wages are good... so. Suddenly, some e attacked me. I can't remember what else happened then.." Sou explained

"Uh, sorry... I can't remember anything much." "...Well, everyone here doesn't know much either.."

"..Right."

"Don't sweat it!" Joe exclaimed. "Once you get home, go find a job, meow!"
"pfft" I scoffed.

"Urgh... Job hunting.. Steady work.."

'Looks like he's being crushed under not only the immediate fear, but an uncertain future.. Poor guy..'

"I can read the room too, meow! My name is Gin Ibushi, woof! I'm a 6th grader, meow!" "Great introduction, kiddo." "Don't call me a kid! I just introduced myself 'cause you guys don't seem like anything special, woof!"

"Do yo remember thing about why you were brought to this place?" Joe asked

"Woof... nope. Mom was late coming home, so I stayed up to wait... And I heard the intercom, so I thought she was back and opened the door, meow. A different grown-up was standing there, meow! ...Don't remember anything else, woof"

"I see..."

"Gin.."

I stayed quiet. 'He's acting tough, but he must be scared..' "You're tough kid, Gin.." I said with a small smile.

"Of course, meow! Don't think I'm just a regular kid, woof! I'll definitely make that kidnapper pay, meow!"

"Hm... You might just be right, Gin. We'll have them make up for what they did.." I was as I pat Gin's head

"Mya... Woof! You seem nice, big sis Y/N! (YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING HUH? YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA TYPE SARAS NAME TOO) I'm okay trusting you, meow!"

"Big sis?"

"Huh? It's not big bro, is it, woof? Maybe I got it all wrong, meow..."

"That's not the problem.."

'Big.. sis... Sounds familiar..' (If you're confused, I was talking about your sibling that is now dead)

Me and Sara walked to the frightened girl again. "Are you okay..? If you've calmed down, could you talk to us?" Sara asked.

"....Um.. I'll say... I'm Kanna Kizuchi.."

"Kanna, could you tell us more about yourself?" Sara continued.

"..Okay.. Uh.. I'm.. in middle school... And... erm, um.."

I sit next to Kanna. "It's okay, you don't need to rush. Take your time..."

Kanna took a deep breath. "I was coming home... with my sister. We were eating ice cream.. We were just walking along and talking about what to have for dinner. Suddenly, some scary people came out from a black car parked on the road.."

Seems like I calmed her down a little, she's talking without pausing.

"Must've been scary.."

Kanna nodded.

'Kanna said that she was walking with her sister... Sounds like they both were kidnapped. But, only Kanna's here.. I shouldn't straight up ask her..'

"Um... What happened... after that...?" I asked. "After.. that? Well.... My sister. M-My sister.. Ahhhh.."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! SHE'S DEAD!!! MY SISTER!! WHY?! HOW?! ITS MY FAULT!! MY SISTER!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"