Keymaster...?

Y/N POV
"It is locked... Perhaps there's nothing to be done."

"What are you doing?" Me and Sara say in unison. "I was thinking of ways to enter the kitchen. It has not yet been checked, you see."

"You’re so calm." Sara said. Kai was silent. 'Is this person… really my stalker…? I thought, if he was the stalker… he’d be with the kidnappers. But… When he hit Miley, I sensed undeniable hostility. Kai was… angry…'

"Miss Y/N...? Miss Sara…?" "Err, Kai… Are you-" Sara was cut off by the lights turning off. "Ah…!" 'The lights…!'

"Miss Y/N, Miss Sara, are you all right?" Kai asks. "We're fine." I answer. "It may be a trap. Let us look for the switch." Kai said.

I tightened Sara's hands as I look around in the dark room. "Y/N..." Sara whispered. "Hm?" "There's something glowing under that table." I looked under the tables to see something glowing.

"Your right..." I dragged Sara to the light. I look closely at it. 'There are glowing letters using fluorescent paint. They're on some paper... It's... a card?'

Sara picks up the card. I look at the card in her hand and read what was on it.

The one who claims this:
This now belongs to you. Keep it on you always. This is a key to the exit. Let no else know the existence of this card. Otherwise, you will die.

'What...?' Then light came back on. "Miss Y/N, Miss Sara, are you unharmed?" Sara hid the card. "W-We're okay. Looks like the lights came on."

"Let us look at the other rooms to see if anything occurred in that moment." Kai said. Without him looking, Sara took out the card and turned it to the back.

On the back of the card was an image of a key.

"Keymaster..?" I mutter. 'The other text seemed to disappear, so... What does "Keymaster" mean? If I don't follow thoses rules... I'll die? But... the two of us saw the card...'

"Let's go to the Central Hall." Sara requested. "Okay."

Then, we went to the Central Hall.