Main Game (Preliminary Vote)

(Yep, its finally happening. Oh, and this is gonna be a long chapter so that means that this is gonna be over 5000 word so get your blankets, comfortable clothing, drinks, snacks, pillows, and a stuff animal if you have one because this is gonna be the whole preliminary vote.)

In front of us were strange desks, about waist-height. "...Here we are." 'Keiji..' "You guys... That was fast..." Q-taro said. Everyone was quiet. "...Hmph. All of you, so pale..." (GONBEE!! EVERY. ONE. IS. LITERALLY. THE. COLOR. WHITE. Except for Y/N-)

"...Why... is this happening..." Sou mutters. A desperate game is beginning. And yet, we just have to play it. "Eheehee... Ah, so you'll take part after all?" Miley said with her regular, evil smile. "Miley...!! You...!!"

"Ahaha... Please take a good look at those desks, everyone. A rather interesting setup, isn't it? Eheehee... They are reverse hourglasses. Most curious indeed. When these hourglasses have all reached the top, the discussion will end. You have 70 minutes until the preliminary vote. After that, you can discuss for 20 minutes before the final vote. Well then, shall the discussion begin?"

"Hold up!!" Reko interrupted. "Kanna... Kanna ain't here!!"

"Oh dear... So some would choose not to take part in something so enjoyable." "H... Hold on!! Kanna... will definitely come!!" Sara yelped. "Y-Yeah!! She will!!" "Time is limited. That is what she chose, and that is the end of the matter." She leaned forward. "Miss Y/N... Miss Sara...You two haven't made the wrong choice, have you?"

I look at Sara. 'Did we... make... the wrong choice...?'

"Well then, let us start the Main Game! Everyone, stand at whichever desk you like!" We were urged to head for the desks. "Now then, you seem to be prepared! Let the Main Game begin!" The game was about to start but... "...Please... wait..." A weak voice said. We all turn to the voice. "...U... Um... I'm also..." "Kanna...!!"

"You are welcomed, Kanna Kizuchi. Regrets... can wait until after taking part. Eheehee..." Kanna frowned. "Ahaha...! Let this wonderful, wonderful Main Game begin!"

Candidate Vote

An extremely heavy air dominates the space.

'It's different... This is nothing like the discussions we've had before...'

"Heeheehee... Well, I shall go over the basic rules one more time. A total of two votes will be held: the preliminary vote in the middle of the discussion, and the final vote at the finale. / 5 candidates will be chosen in the preliminary vote, and 1 victim will be selected in the final vote. If the chosen victim is the Keymaster, all lose, and all will die. If the victim is the Sacrifice, the Sacrifice wins, and can escape with one person of their choosing. If the victim is a Commoner or Sage, the chosen victim and the Sacrifice will die. Ah, yes... I have left rulebooks on the desks. Make use of them as items, everyone. That is all... Heeheehee. Use your time however you please."

Miley quietly sat down in a chair. (She's the Monokuma of this Main Game) And... in dead silence... the Main Game began. Sou was the first one to speak. "There's just one thing I want to say up front."

Development

"I'm nervous... but I'll say it... You see, I'm the Keymaster."

What...?

"I was unsure whether I should keep quiet... But I want to avoid us all dying, so..."

What...is he saying...? The Keymaster... is me and Sara.

"Really...?! That's the truth, ain't it...?! If nobody else is gonna name themselves... Then yeah, I'll believe it!" 'Q-TARO NOO!!'