Learning more about Keiji

At this point, I'm not even gonna write out the attractions because they aren't that much important to the story-

Also, this chapter is gonna be a long one. This has 2000+ words-

Day 1 Night

We walk inside the Lobby. Keiji and Gin walk to two seats and talked with each other. In the background near the windows, Nao was looking "outside" of it.

I felt someone tug my uniform sleeve. "Hm? Oh, Sara, what is it?" I asked. "Reko wants to talk to us..." She told me. I slightly tilt my head as I look at Reko, who was staring at us. "Well, let's talk to her. It looks like she really wants to tell us something..." I said. Sara nods.

We walked to Reko. "Y/N, Sara, can you come with me for a sec?" She asked. "W-What is it?" Sara said. "I found a weird place. Wanted to show you before telling everyone." I tilt my head as I raised an eyebrow. "A weird place...?" "C'mon, follow me." Reko said as she started to walk away.

Me and Sara looked at each other before following Reko.

She lead us to a pretty dark place. The only light that lit up the space was at the top of the stiars we were standing in front of. Near the light was a green vending machine with the number '200' in blue above it.

"What is this place...?" Sara muttered. "Told you... Weird, yeah?" Reko spoke. "The most suspicious part is those stairs. There's a vending machine at the top."

Me, Sara, and Reko walked up the stairs to the vending machine. 'There's nothing in it... What's the vending machine even for...?!'

"Hm? The power is on..." Sara said. "A vending machine with no clear merch or prices... The hell's its deal, you think?" Reko asked. "The bill acceptor slot is plugged up... But it looks like you can put in coins." Sara told her. "Coins..." I muttered. "Tokens are like coin..." I said to them.

"W-What should we do? Put in some tokens...?" Reko wondered. "H... Hold on a second...!?" Sara trailed off. "I don't think we should mess with this... This might be a trap...!" I said. "Sure, but like... Before the others come in and get all curious." Reko said as she pulled out her wallet. "D... Don't do it, Reko...!" Sara told her. "In the end... somebody's gotta investigate it!"

Reko swiftly inserted a token.

I excepted something bad to happen but, nothing came.

"...Nothing's happening." Reko acknowledged. "Maybe... One token isn't enough??" Sara said. "Hrmm..." "I mean, there is the number '200' above the vending machine... I think we have to insert 200 tokens." I told them.

"H-Huhhh?! Who's gonna earn that many?!" Reko asked. "That'd better be one goddamn tasty soda!" She added. "Maybe there's no need to worry about it..." Sara considered. "Got a point... 200 is just unreasonable. No problem ignoring it, then. Well, ain't that a relief. Let's ditch this creepy place." As Reko started to walk away, Sara called out for her.

"Oh... Reko." Reko turned back. "Hm?" Sara took the token Reko inserted from the return slot, and gave it back to Reko.

"Hey, thanks. Now let's move guys." "Right." The three of us left the area. Me and Sara stayed together while Reko went a different way.

We went to the Ruined Corridor first and saw Q-taro, Sou, and Kanna. "This hallway... 'Scomplicated as a maze." Q-taro muttered. I look at Kanna and Sou.