TO THE CAFETERIA / PINK ROOM!!!

"This looks like... a cafeteria. I wonder if our kidnapper is telling us to eat up here?" There's something on the table.

Obtained a Small Dart

It's small, but it looks fancy. The tip is sharp, so be careful."

There's something else on the table.

Obtained a Lighter

"That's an expensive-looking Zippo lighter"

I look the back of the cafeteria.

'Looks dark..'

I start to tremble, I start to get another memory..

Flashback

W-Why are the lights off? W-Why is the door unlocked? Who..... Who came into my house?

Should open the door.......?

"S-Sara....." I stuttered "What?" "The door...... It's unlocked..." "W-What?!"Sara ran to me and opened the door "Did your parents unlock the door..." Sara asked "No" I answered

Uncomfortable slience came between us "What should we do?" Sara asked "We're going in...." "Huh?!" I walked in to the house and stopped and turned around to Sara "You coming?" Sara blinked, nodded then walked into house with me

Jeez its so dark in here "Hey Sara" I whispered "Yea?" "Do you want to hold hands?" When I said that Sara blushed. "W-What?" "So we can go through the dark" "Ooooooh ok" We held hands when we walked though the dark

We went into the living room cause that's where my (brother or sister) goes to when I'm coming home from school "S/N (Sibling Name)? Where you here?" I shouted. They didn't respond "That's weird" I muttered

"Wheres the light switch? We can see well if we're in the dark" Sara asked "Good idea!" "You stay here while I turn on the lights" Sara nodded. I let go of Saras hand and went to the light switch

But when I was going to the light switch I felt something hit my face

What just hit me? Anyway, Time to turn on the lights!

....

I feel like something bad is gonna happen....

End of Flashback

We go to the back of the cafeteria. 'What was that.. Was that... Another memory..?' "What an imposing at atmosphere... That red lamp is eerie. Dont think I have the courage to enter that door..."

A red lamp eerily illuminates the door.

I grab Sara's hand. Her body stiff. I look at Sara. She blushing.

Sara got the message and calmed down but she's still blushing.

We both walk to the door, I turn the doorknob.

It's unlocked. (Doesn't this sound familiar?)

"Whoa! It's not locked... W-What should we do? Are we going in?" "W-We're going in." "Here goes..."

A clothed doll torso leans against the wall.

"I-It's not gonna move, is it?"

"Do you remember that note Keiji read?" Sara asked.

"Find the body...! Right, there was that note in there."

"I wonder if the doll head from the box can be combined with this torso." "Will that make something happen?" "It might. Which is a little scary..."

"Y-Yeah, right! Let's search around some more first! Ahaha..."

I go to one of the purple stuffed animals, I hold one of them. Something drops to the floor.

"Hm?"

Obtained bullets

'These fell pretty light... From my research these are fake aka dummies'

"Why are dummy bullets here..?"

"How do you know these are dummy bullets...?"

I turn around to see Sou with that dead look again. "Research."
Sou returns to his persona again. "Ok." "Sara come look at this."

Sara walked to me and looked at my hand.

"These are dummy bullets. Put these in a gun, won't fire." I explained.

"Yeah, they're safe, at any rate. I know, let's have Keiji look at these. He would have more experience then us.." Sou looked at me for a split second.

"So maybe he can tell us something." Sara and Sou walk in front while I'm behind them. I pull out my notepad and the black pen and write.

'So we found 3 pink bullets and 7 green bullets. The pink bullets are real and the green bullets are dummies, we also found a gun with...' I take out the gun and opened it '10 slots' I put the gun back into my pocket.

'If we have all of this then...'

I write in my notepad.

'We have 3 real bullets, 7 dummy bullets, and a gun.
We found the real bullets and the gun in the game room.
We found the dummy bullets in the pink room.
From my research this is a sign of...
RUSSIAN ROULETTE'

I wrote the Russian Roulette in the red pen cause why not. I look up to see Sara and Sou nowhere in sight but I see them in the distance, so I ran after them. While I was running I wrote in my notepad.

'We have a dart.
I remember that there was a dartboard in the game room.
I plan on using the gun on the dartboard.
I'm not strong so that's why I'm using it.'

I turn to the next page.

'I feel like Sou doesn't trust me.
He's been giving me looks.'

'Suspects:
Gin - Can't see collar
Kai - Feel like I seen he before on the street
Sou - Also can't see collar
Q-Taro - Someone from his orphanage might be the culprit of this' (Well, I mean, his orphanage is called ASUNARO and Kai knows about ASUNARO so...)

I put the notepad and pens back to my pocket.

Thank you for 1k reads!