TO THE BAR!!!

Our first stop was checking on Reko, Nao, and Kanna. Kanna's still unconscious. "Y/N, Sara, come runnin' if you're in danger, alright? Feel free to leave the heavy lifting to the guys" Reko said. "Then again, the scrawny beanie kid doesn't look so tough himself.."

Reko turned to Sou. "You better run, too."

"W-What a cutting remark... Ahaha.."

"Best of luck, everyone!"

I look at the doors in the wall.

'Cushions?'

"See those huge cushions in the dead ends?" "I wonder... when we fell, did we land on one of those cushions?" "Same for me. I bet all of us fell in a similar way. Joe came carrying both off you into that hall here. Didn't imagine you three would be friends though."

'There's a lot of passages we'll go through this one.' There's a green venting machine.

"There's a green venting machine here. Seems to sell drinks.... but I've got no money."

I look closer at the venting.

'Water and Soda for... 1,000 YEN?!'

"Talk about price-gouging" I muttered.

We walked though the passage. "Looks like... a bar. Seems to be a lot of alcohol present.... But both of you are underage, so keep away, Miss Y/N, Miss Sara."

"You'd better not drink at a time like this either, Sou."

I nod in agreement. "On the other hand, some might say there's no better time to drink." I turn to Gin.

"Bars are to just full of alcohol, meow. I hate alcohol, woof! And I hate my drunkard dad more, meow!" 'Wait... What?' "Your dad has a bad drinking habit?" "He's an annoyance, woof!"

"When you drink, you gotta be sure not to get swallowed up yourself. I'm drinking age, too... I 'ought to be careful."

'Poor guy... Reminds me of something.. but what is it? UGH, WHY AM I BAD AT REMEMBERING THINGS.' I put one my hands on my hip, I feel something.

'Huh?' I look at my left pocket. "What the..." "What is it, Miss Y/N?" I put my hand in my pocket.

I pull out.. a notepad? "Who put this in my pocket?"

"Huh... That's weird.."

I put the notepad back in my pocket and turn to Mishima. Looks like he's inspecting every inch of the room

"Oh... Miss Y/N and Miss Sara. Have you two encountered any dangers? Please take utmost caution... Yes..." I turn to a blackboard that was on the wall.

There's a bunch of names on the board.

Can Drink
Alice, Kai, Kazumi, Keiji, Shunsuke, Sou, Naomichi, Mai, Megumi, Reko, Q-Taro

Can't Drink
Anzu, Kanna, Gin, Kugie, Y/N, Sara, Joe, Nao, Hinako, Ranmaru

'Our names.. There's some strangers names, too. Alice, Shunsuke, Naomichi, Megumi, Anzu, Kugie, Hinako, and Ranmaru.. If we never heard of them, then they must be dead...'

I look at the chalk. 'Huh?' There's a black and red pen. 'I do have this notepad..'

Without anyone looking I take the pens and put them in my pocket.

"Y/N! Come look at this!" Sara yelled. I walk to Sara and Sou. "A sliding door?" Sou tried to open it. Key word: Tried

After that, we went into another passage.