We gotta fight with our words then-

"Alright, let's discuss who's gonna take role of Challenger." Q-taro said. "Once we've settled our opinions, we'll hold a vote at the end."

"Y/N... You is what's up! Show Q-Taro what makes you worth trusting!" "We're counting on you, Y/N." Sara said with a warm smile. I smile back. 'I got this!'

I turn to Q-Taro.

"We gotta have the one we can trust there most be the Challenger, I'm thinkin'. No objections there, right?" Everyone agreed.

"Okay, let's talk about it."

Development

"Straight to the point: I got experience handlin' guns. So leave bein' the Challenger to me."

'He had experience?'

"Is that true?" Me and Joe said in unison.

"Yep, I hate lies. I got real acquainted with shootin' when I went to the US!"

"So you're saying you've had training? I'll keep it simple too. Q-Taro, even if you have experience, I can't trust you." Keiji said.

"Really now.....?"

"Sorry."

"The mood has become tense... Hrm... I am undecided. It pains me to put the responsibility on Miss Y/N.." Kai confronted.

"She'll be fine! Y/N's got a mind of steel! Just call her Steelmind!"

"Steelmind..?"

"Well, Y/N? Can you think of any rebuttals?" Sara asked.

"I'll think about it."

"Ask me and Sara if you're not sure! We'll stress about together!"

'But won't necessarily "settle" it..'

I try to think of rebuttals but I couldn't.

"Well, Y/N? Can you think of any rebuttals? Don't look so nervous! Put on your usual bigshot attitude!"

"Who do you even think Y/N is?"

Joe turns to Sara. "The Godmother of Sonobeno High School!"

"Who's the father?" I ask.

"Sara!"

"Wha?"

I chuckle. "Anyway, I don't know how to object... I feel like everyone's argument are sound. I don't any rebuttals."

"True.. Thinking about it logically, you don't have much ground to stand on, Y/N. In that case! How about you have two people's statements duke it out?!"

"Duke it out..?"

Sara nods in agreement. "Mhm, Pit opposing statements against each other to advance the discussion."

"So both of you are saying that I have to borrow the words of others to get new info and advance the discussion? I'll give it a try!"

I turn to the others. "You guys can start talking."

All of them nod.

Keiji started. "I'll keep it simple too. Q-Taro, even if you do have experience, I can't trust you. We don't have enough trust. Time to bulid trust, that is"

"Precisely. And yet, it appears you are very trusting of Miss Y/N..."

"Oh, you can tell?"

"If I may offer my interpretation... (That is a big word, Kai) Perhaps it's because Y/N, Sara, and Joe are acquainted? (No, it's because she's the protagonist) Because those three can vouch for each other, you concluded they could be trusted, yes?"