Yandere!Tord (part 2)

(Y/n)'s POV-

When I came to I sat up slowly in yet another dim room. My neck ached and I put my hand over it confused. Looking around I saw a high ceiling, tall windows, and limited furniture. Once my eyes adjusted I realized I was no longer in London. I was in a completely different city from the looks of it.

My breathe hitched while looking at the bedsheets on top of me. They were silkily and clearly very expensive. I threw them off of me and looked at my outfit that'd been changed. My (f/c) hoodie and jeans were replaced with shorts and a shirt. "Oh- what the fuc-?" I couldn't remember what happened yesterday besides working on my assignment.

Pushing the pajamas aside I walked over to the window. It was dark so the buildings were covered in blue and purple lights below the stars. I admired for a second then turned to the rest of the room. "Where-?" I cut myself off looking at the two doors in the room. Walking past the bed I opened the first door which turned out to be a closet. I slipped on a hoodie I found to cover my cold arms.

I walked over to the other door and opened it ajar. The outside hallway was dim as well like I was here alone. 'So someone kidnapped me at school and just left me here?' I thought to myself. Pushing the door open made a quiet creak and allowed me to walk out. The hallway was super short and led to a stairway.

Down the stairs I could see light and heard the smallest hint of voices. I snuck down the stairs and looked into the bright room to my right. There were two men standing there quietly conversing. Looking to my left was a dark room where I only saw the outlines of windows and the city lines. I couched down and turned back to the two men I didn't recognize.

'What is this?' I asked myself again. In the midst of me trying to remember I failed to hear the footsteps coming from behind me. That was until I felt arms wrapped around me. I yelped and kicked at my attacker. "ro ned kjærligheten min, I won't hurt you," I immediately froze. I remember now, how he broke into my apartment.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable from the trip?" He asked me. "T-tord...?" I whispered, hoping I was wrong. "Yes min kjærlighet?" He leaned into my neck. "Why-? Why am I here? Where am I??" I asked frantically trying pry his hand away. He lifted his head and turned mine with his metal arm. I gasped at the cold metal and looked up at his smirking face.

"Because you're mine (y/n)~," he leaned in closer, almost touching my nose with his. "and where are we? We're in New York," he started cupping my cheek. I shook my head slowly at him. "I'm not-..." I started before he shushed me. "I don't think you're going to want to finish that sentence, kattunge," he taunted while standing us both up.

"Boss? Should we head out?" I looked back at the two men I completely forgot about. One was wearing a pink hoodie and the other a yellow hoodie. "You two can go without me. (Y/n) and I have some catching up to do," Tord responded cheerfully. The other two nodded and left down another hallway, leaving Tord and I alone.

He moved the metal off my cheek and instead put it under my knees. I yelped again when he picked me up and started walking up the stairs. My mind ran on about what he was gonna do and I started pushing against his chest. His grip was too strong so my desperate attempts were useless. He got me back in the bedroom and shut the door with his foot.

He threw me on the bed and held my hands on either side of my head. "It's cute you put my hoodie on kattunge," he purred above me. "I- I just put on a random one I found!" He chuckled at me. "It must be pretty comfortable huh?" He slide his hands up to intertwine with mine. "What-?" I muttered.

"JUST! let me go!" I threw my knees up against him and he dropped down on top of me groaning in pain. I ripped my hands out of his and ran towards the door. I barely got very far since he grabbed my ankle and caused me to fall. He crawled back up to me and flipped me over. "Do you realize how long it took me to get you here?! How long it took to find that usb?!" He yelled.

"I'm not just gonna leave you behind again," Tord quiet down and loosened his grip. "What usb?" I ignored his last statement. "I guess you wouldn't know about that huh?" He left my questioned unanswered. He sat up still on top of me. "From now on I don't want you to leave this room until we leave or I say otherwise,". "But-," I started.

"No, no one can get to you here. I can't let someone take what's mine," Jesus, he's making his thoughts pretty clear. "Fine...," I sighed in defeat and relaxed under him. "Good," he purred and laid beside me on the fluffy rug. I turned to my side and faced him. His sliver eyes stared back into my (e/c) ones. In a weird way I felt at ease and comforted.

:Time Skip:

A week's time has gone by and I've had my fair amount of escape amounts that only lasted a few feet before being tackled. I wasn't as scared as I once was but still didn't dare disobey Tord, in his presence. It's not like his rules were extremely strict or he was being extremely creepy, but if I got the chance I'd threw him down the stairs.

And I tried two days ago. Failed. obviously.

Now we were down the street of NYC since he didn't trust me to be alone. I'm not sure what was going on or where we were going but again I listen. The metal on my neck was freezing but I had to deal with it. It tracked my location and couldn't be taken off. I sighed and leaned into Tord besides me.

He wrapped his metal arm around me in response, which I didn't reject. We walked up to a building that was run down and looked abandoned. The men from before, who I guess are Pau and Pat? Stopped and opened the door for us. The inside was dark just like outside and seemed mostly empty.

The anxiety in my stomach started to buddle when I heard a door from the side open and a small amount of light flooded towards us. A slim man dressed in a suit walked out and up to Tord. "Red! It's good to see you again! Have what you promised?" He spoke like he had something up his sleeve. "Yes every last bit you wanted. So we have a deal?" Tord didn't move and kept his arm around me.

"Well, there is something I wanted to add to our little trade," the man looked down at me for a split second. I felt my heart stop. "Which is?" Tord didn't seem to notice. "Ya know, these stocks are pretty important to me. I think it's only fair you give me something important to you," his grin grew with his words. I felt Tord's Hand tighten on my shoulder.

"I hope you know what you're asking," Tord spoke. The man walked closer and looked at me. "How about them?" He muttered. Tord reached out grabbing his collar and pulling him face to face. "Re-think What you just suggested," he growled. "Uh- yes! Red Leader!" Tord released him.

"Pau,Pat, take (y/n) outside for a second," Tord unwrapped his arm and pushed me towards the two significantly taller guys. They turned me around and directed me out the door from earlier. They each had a hand on one of my shoulders trapping me between them. I made a small jerk to see what they would do but immediately froze.

Within the building were two stray gun shots that made me jump. I probably should have guessed he would've done something like that. They pulled me back into place like this was normal. After a few minutes Tord came back out wiping his hands on a cloth. I stared at him with an appalled face without saying a word.

He walked up to me putting the cloth away in his hoodie. "Don't act so surprised kattunge. I've already told you I'd do anything to keep you," he glided his left hand down my jawline. "You-...you didn't need t-," I couldn't speak properly since my words physically wouldn't come out. He shushed me and rubbed below my chin like a cat. "No need (n/n)~ the problems gone now. Besides I doubt this will be the last time this happens,"

I stayed silent while taking in his words. This was a completely new side I've never seen. Sure he was a little crooked at the house, but not this extreme to actually kill someone. "Boss?" Pat said looking at him. "Yes pat?" He glided his hand off me. "We have limited time before the cops show up," Pat said bluntly. Tord only hummed and took me from Pau and Pat, wrapping his arm around me again.

'I need to get out of this somehow'