Ally!reader

(What I mean by ally is like the reader works for a ally leader of Tord's. The reader is the apprentice of the director of the science department in the gray army.)

(Y/N) POV-

The meeting week is finally here. After two months of waiting all the allies of the red army come together for a week to talk about plans and ya know- army stuff. If I'm being honest my favorite part of these meetings is when I get to have a one on one talk with red leader himself. I mean you got to admire his work and inventions, they're incredible and something I could only dream of creating. The passion he has towards his own future is mesmerizing to say the least. It's like he has everything figured out by now.

When gray leader came in to announce the trip to me and my mentor I was astatic, but Lui, my mentor, wasn't really. "Again? So soon after the last one?" He called to gray. "What do you mean? We all have the ally meeting two months apart," gray was oblivious to the Intent of the remark. Lui as unhappy as he was just groaned in announce and continued carrying the tub of motherboards. "What about you (Y/N)? I know you love these meeting," he finally turned to me.

"Yes! They're great. The ideas of the other armies and their engineers are quite inspiring!" I cheerfully said back. I turned my stool away from the table to face him. He almost blended into the bright wall because of his blonde locks and white uniform. "Oh and is that all you're excited for?" He smugly said in that British accent. "Hey!" Lui yelled from a closet near the back of the work area. "Leave them alone!" I sat a little confused as to what they meant.

"Of course, what other reason would there be?" I repeatedly look back and forth between them. "Ah! But I sure there is someone there you'd love to see again. Hmm?" He was now next to me smiling. "What?" I held my soldering iron away from his direction. Looking over to Lui for help. "No," was all he said before shutting the closet door.

"Well you should probably pack for tomorrow. I'll let my buddy Lui know I dismissed you," gray pat my shoulder and stood up straight looking proud. "Uh-? Ok than?" I just stood up and left since he was really animated and I needed to spare the second hand embarrassment. 'Well let's do this I guess?'

-time skip lol-

The plane from Britain to Norway had landed about an hour ago but we had to wait for the plane to be done being searched. Every plane that landed in the red army air space had to so it wasn't unusual. I held my sketchbook close to my chest. I couldn't wait to show red what I'd come up with on my own. All the time I put into impressing him is weird and I don't know why I do it. Maybe one day I'll understand.

The plane was finally done and we could get off. I walked with the scenarios that ran through my head. What if he didn't like them?  That's easy he'll help me fix them, like he always does. What if they're too ambitious? Again he'll help me, he always does. So- why am I so nervous? I've talked to this guy probably a thousand times by now. It's nothing new I've always been afraid to talk to him, as much as I enjoyed it too.

The walk to the meeting room went by so quick I didn't notice we were there. My white tailcoat landed against my back again when I stopped. I shoved my book back into my bag before entering the room. Leaders and directors sat around a large table. In front of the room sat a Tv screen connected to a laptop and a decent sized whiteboard covered in markings of shapes and foreign languages.

And in the very front of the table was red leader himself, along with his two lieutenants by his side. Gray sat down down next to the purple army from France. Than followed (reluctantly)Lui, me, the medical director, and the combat director. Both people I haven't really spoken too much before. The table had probably around 25 to 30 people from different armies sitting at once. It's a little overwhelming actually, being in a room of such important people. Red leader at that moment slammed a stack of papers on the table then dropped them back down.