Ghost!Tord

(Y/n)'s POV-

I really can't believe it's been a year already. Tord's passing has been really upsetting to all of us. It especially makes me sick since he was only two years ago than me when he died, I was only 19 then. We never found out what happened or why he was killed but we know it definitely wasn't an accident.

Strange... things- have been happening lately, I can't quite describe it. Lights turning off and on, doors closing, things seemly disappearing, strange symbols being drawn on random papers, etc. and it almost seems to get worse with time.

I don't want to think these two things are connected but it's suspicious. If Tord is really haunting our house, why? What have we done to deserve that from him? I guess we'll eventually find out.

"Edd! Did you eat all of our bacon?!" I yelled up the stairs to my roommate. "Of course not! We had so much! How could I have eaten it so quickly?!" He came running down the stairs. I turned to look back at all the empty cola cans and bacon packages that lined and infested the countertop.

"Are you sure? Who else drinks cola here?" I asked him again. "(Y/n)! I'm being honest!" His face seemed genuine. I threw my head back and groaned. "Well if you didn't do it-," I stopped in my tracks when the lights flicking off and on again until fully blowing out.

One of the lights fully shattered and exploded. Both Edd and I jumped from shock. That's never happened to us before and the only way it could I'd if there's too much electricity. "Edd? What do we do?!" I looked at him. He hummed for a second before our other two roommates came running down the stairs.

"What the hell happened?" Tom came down first and was followed by Matt shortly after. "I'm not sure but there was a power surge and one of the light bulbs just exploded," I sighed. "Well we still have a couple hours of day light, we can wait that long, but if doesn't come back on we can stay in the living room for the night," Edd suggested.

"Did the neighbors lose power?" Matt asked us. "I'm not sure back I can ask later," I told him. The neighbors and I are actually chill, we don't mind each other. Edd scuffed at my response. "Hey! Come on! At least I'm gonna do it and not you!" I looked at him.

"Alright! Alright! But better do it now before the sunsets and we have no more light," he said and walked over to the couch. I sighed and headed for the door and put on an overcoat before heading out.

(Time Skip)

The sun has set and the house was filled with candles and flashlights. All of our neighbors have power which was strange but Eduardo suggested we might have something wrong with our electrical breaker box or wiring. Edd had already called some electricians to come in tomorrow.

Tom and Matt passed out the moment they came down and that left Edd and I. "Hey we'll get this sorted out," Edd reassured me. "Yeah, I know, it's just worrying in the moment," I told him. We stayed quite for a bit since we didn't what to talk about. I leaned my back farther against the couch where Tom fall asleep.

I jumped at the sound of heavy footsteps coming from upstairs. Edd and I whipped our heads to look at the stairs. We stared for a second before looking at each other. "No way I'm going up there!" Edd threw his blanket over himself and left me to do the job. "Coward," I told him. "Yes! Yes I am!" He shook under the blanket. Well at least he admits to it.

I threw my (f/c) comforter off me and slowly made my way up the stairs with a flashlight. The hallway was completely pitch black and I could only see what was in front of the flashlight. The footsteps seeming stopped as soon as I got up there. I scanned the hallway with my flashlight and saw nothing of interest.

I made my way through each room upstairs being freaked out by small noises behind me but finding nothing. Toms room was the normal semi messy type with some clothes on the ground and Matt of course was completely messy. I walked back and was hit by the string smell of cigar smoke and gun powder. It wasn't gross, it was just expected.