Clone!Tord

Tord's POV-

I hunched over and coughed after some time. What were those fours problem? No matter the reason I had to get out before they killed me too.

I huffed and stood back up to catch my breathe. I looked at myself and didn't notice any worrying wounds besides some deep cuts through my hoodie. That's good I guess but I have better things to worry about. I looked around and realized I was in central London.

Shit, I ran far-

I thought for a moment at my options. I sighed and walked into the crowd to get out the open. Walking down the streets I thought about what I could do. I have similar memories to my original but not exactly perfect or at least very vague.

The more I thought, the more memories I could convene. One sparked pretty quickly from a few years earlier, probably towards the end of secondary school. A vague memory of someone who told me they moved to central London.

What was their name? They loved (fav/subject) in school and awed at my robotics after school all the time. They stayed behind with me when I asked and was there when I was down. They made sure I knew I had a place with them. Why did I ever leave them?

...

...

Did I like them?? NOno-... definitely not.

Whatever I just need a place to hideout. If I remember correctly they live pretty close to here. I started pushing my way through the crowd until I was in the open again and could sprint.

/Time skip\

I had run up a building I'm pretty sure they leave in. I still can't seem to remember their name, but it definitely started with a (first/initial). I stepped out of the elevator I entered into a bright hallway. Doors lined opposite walls and I passed each one, looking at the numbers.

I stopped in front of a door That seemed right, E36. My cuts were now starting to sting so it better be. I leaned on the frame and knocked on the door. I thought more trying to remember only to be filled with more vague memories.

I could hear chains and locks rattling on the other side of the door. I pulled my hand up from my stomach and noticed blood. The door pecked open and I saw their face. (E/c) eyes that shimmered and (h/c) that shined.

"(Y/n)," I remember now.

"TORD?!" I heard them say before I passed out.

(Y/n)'s POV-

Oh no- OH NO- what are you supposed to do when an old friend just falls in your doorway??? "Tord?! Are you alright?" I kneeled down and shook him. My hand felt damp and when I pulled it up the tip of my fingers were covered in blood.

I gasped and pulled all the way into the apartment. I shut the door and propped him against the wall to look at the cuts in his hoodie. Standing up I went to the bathroom to grab my first aid kit. I grabbed the box and went back out to where he was.

I kneeled down again and shook his shoulders this time. He groaned and opened his eyes to look at me. "(y/n)," he mumbled again. "Can you lifted your shirt real quick, Tord?" I asked him, ignoring my name.

He drowsy lifted his hoodie to show some semi deep scars but not deep enough for stitches. I grabbed a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol before dapping it on top of his skin. He hissed out loud so I slowed down my motions.

"What you doing here? Especially covered in wounds" I questioned him. He thought for a moment before looking at me with sliver eyes.

"I need help. Something came up and I had to leave," he was being very vague which isn't like him at all. "You seem-... different? Do you want to talk about it?" I looked at him. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, stopping me from cleaning his wounds. "It's been awhile since we talked. Don't worry your pretty head too much," he smirked.