Ally!reader (part 2)

(Y/n)'s POV-

One thing Tord wasn't ready for yet was telling our work partners about us. He told me his name, let me keep socks, and even let me sneak off into his room during meeting weeks rarely to cuddle. We hadn't done any gross besides kiss and cuddle in secret. But it was getting harder when Lui started to become suspicious of my sneaking off.

"Hey (y/n) got every packed up for tomorrow? We need the builds this time," my mentor said looking through files. "Yes they're all organized in those boxes," I responded. "Alright seems like the rest is up to you," he turned around looking at me and stacking papers. "You need to be paying attention this time around," he dropped the papers on the desk.

"Of course I know," I said spinning in the chair across the desk from him. He nodded and left the room without moving the papers from their place. I sighed from another dreaded conversation. Tomorrow was gonna be interesting since I know Tord's gonna want to hang out alone, but Lui is gonna be watching me the whole time. I got up and left the room to go get socks ready.

When I walked into my room he was standing by my door screaming up towards me. He was still a kitten but much bigger now. He also had separation anxiety so I couldn't leave him alone too long so I have to bring him tomorrow. Which is probably gonna be a pain in the ass. I closed the door and kneeled down to him. "Hey hey no," I tried shushing him from yelling. He calmed down and tried to jump on my bent legs.

I stood up and lifted him up off the ground. I laid down on my bed and let him curl up under my arm and against my chest. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket I unlocked it and looked at my messages. There wasn't anything new from tord but I really wanted to talk to him.

T O R D!

(Y/n)!

What are we gonna do about tomorrow?

Hmm. Don't worry I have a plan :).

Do I trust you?

I'd hope so.

Lmao I do too.

I promise everything will be okay.

Alright.

We ended up talked for hours and I completely forgot to pack for the week. It was already 11pm and I needed to wake up at 4am. I rolled my lazy ass out of bed and started stuffing random items into bags while socks watched.

:Time skip:

I sat on the plane with socks on my lap waiting as pre-usual. The planes being searched always took so long and all I wanted to do was see tord. It was so obvious I was anxious by the way I was biting my sleeve and watching the unopened door. I could hear the workers opening the compartments under the plane and then shut them again after a few minutes.

Socks had become used to this by now and he was just chilling in my arm. I on the other hand just wanted to jump out that door right now. My sleeve was starting to get soaked and I stopped chewing and just scrunched it up in my hand. I continued to stroke socks as he slept peacefully.

After awhile they finally announced it was safe for passengers to proceed into the usual routine. The door at the front of the plane started opening until it landed on the ground. I immediately stood up and speed walked behind gray leader and Lui. When I got to the bottom I did not expect to see tord standing there with his 2 second in commanders.

"Hello gray," he said cheerfully, shaking his hand. "Hello Red. Didn't expect to see you so soon. Shouldn't you be setting up?" Gray pointed out, he wasn't trying to be rude, just confused is all. "Actually yes, but I want to ask you meet me after the meeting in my office to discuss something," Red smiled towards him and looked back at me for a split second before walking off without us.