Teen!Reader

(A/N: This is a different timeline from the other one.)

Y/n's POV-

I moved to this school about 2 years ago to live with my half brother, Edd. He was in a grade ahead of me but that didn't stop us from being really close, particularly best friends. I usually a well mannered kid and respectful towards others, but sometimes that's not the case. Less than a year ago some foreign kid showed up. Fucking Tord Hughes.

I absolutely hate him. He thinks he's some kind of god being surrounded by people who just like the way he looks, Constantly belittling others, or deflecting responsibility. Easy to say we don't get along because I don't worship him. But what makes things worse is he's best friends with my own brother.

Walking down the hallway of the art wing was a hassle as per-usual. The hallway was half blocked after because their was a crowd around one locker. I groaned and tried my damn best to get by. "Hey y/n! Why don't you come over here!" That cocky accented voice yelled. "Why don't you just get a life?" I yelled back without looking. I heard murmuring behind me as I walked away.

I turned the corner clenching my backpack harder. My breathing seemed to hitch out of anger. I didn't notice myself slam into another person until I was pushed back. "Y/n? Calm down. what wrong?" I looked up at Edd. "Fucking Tord-," I gritted my teeth. "Again? Well maybe-," "no absolutely not. I am NOT going to talk to that unearthed demon!" I stopped him. "All he does is act like a god and demand attention!".

I pushed pass Edd and walked into my art class fuming in angry. I slammed my backpack below the fake wooden table and sat down. I put my head down and tried to calm down before class started.

(Time skip)

School was out now and I managed to calm myself down. I sighing throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking towards the bus. The hallway was completely packed with kids. I waited it out for a second knowing Edd would save me a seat on the bus. Once the hall was mostly cleared out I threw myself in. I sped walked as fast as I could to avoid others. "Hey!" Again??

I groaned once again and looked at him. "What do you want Tord?" I glared at him. "I want you to listen to me!" There he goes again. "No you got plenty of other to worship you as you babble on about dumb things!" He looked like he couldn't believe what'd I'd just said. "Oh please! Don't give me that look! You know love all the attention! Everyone just focusing on you!" I snapped at him again.

"Your so entitled! They're are others in this world that aren't you! People aren't tools for self gain!" He was so shock and appalled by what'd I said. I just rolled my eyes and started walking away. "Hey! No wait!" He said and tried to pull my shoulder to look at him.

Now I shouldn't have but I kinda freaked out and lost my cool at his touch.

I balled up and my fist and threw a left hook right into his face. The force had caused him to be thrown back and splattered blood from his nose across the hallway floor. I stood frozen at what I'd done. He groaned holding his face as blood seep between his fingers. I grabbed my hand and ran without thinking.

I boarded the bus and sat next to edd, heaving. He looked at me confused. "Y/n did they hold you back?" He asked. "No!" I shouted throwing my busied and bloodied hand to my mouth as I started to sob. "What happened!?" He directed towards my hand. "I didn't mean to!" Was all I could get out between my sobs.

He rubbed circles on my back and hushed me. I leaned into him as I covered the rest of my face with my hoodie sleeves.

*Time skip*

Tord's POV-

Damn they got me pretty good. I was now sitting in Edd's bedroom messing with my broken nose. "You're gonna make it worse you better stop," he said towards me. "I know but god damn did they need to do that?" I asked him and leaned back in the green bean bag chair. "You did startle them, but doesn't really excuse it either," he responded raffling his bangs.

"Why do they hate me so much?" I looked at the ceiling. "Well you do act a little entitled and annoy them," he shook and handed me a controller. "I guess I kinda do. But your suggestion of just talk to them didn't work clearly," I turned it on. "That's not exactly what I meant. As your friend Tord and as y/n's brother you need to prove your not who they think you are,".

I leaned up and started playin the game he put on. I'm not sure what it's was but it wasn't bad. There was a knock on the door beside me. "Can you open that? It's probably my dad," Edd asked. I huffed and stood up. The door slid across the carpet and revealed a smaller figure. I froze a bit staring at their bandaged hand.

"Can I talk to you. Alone." They spoke rubbing their neck without looking at me. "Uh-... sure." I looked back at Edd who I could tell was urging me to. We stepped out in the hall and closed the door. "I wanna apologize. For hooking you," they still wouldn't look at me. "It's-... alright I guess. I shouldn't have grabbed you," I looked at their face. They looked at me and looked nervous.

"Yeah you really shouldn't have!" They retaliated. "I won't do it again. We should really stop fighting so much. I have enough with Tom already," I gently responded. They looked really nervous and wouldn't stop rubbing the back of their neck. "Only if you change your act! Stop acting like a god!" Their face was starting to flush. What?

"Yeah. Alright?" I said stepping back. Edds door opened and he stepped out. "Hey!" He threw one of his pillows at them and pulled me back inside. "So?" He looked at me. "It went better than usual I guess," I pulled my arm away from him. "Perfect! You two can be friends now!" He said. "Edd- no-,"

(There be a part 2)