Future!Tord x Past!reader

(Edit: the original age difference was really gross so I'm fixing it.)

(A/n past reader as in time travel and such)
(TW: small description of skin burns and describes pain)

(Y/n)'s POV-

Tord invited me to come help with something he was creating. I wanted to under engineering a little better and was just interested. He didn't tell me what he was creating but he said it was a surprise and under stable condition. I wonder what he meant but I guess I'll find out.

He handed me a white lab coat and eyewear to protect myself. After I was done putting it on he lead me to his private lab in his work place. I don't know the name of the company or what they did but tord reassured me it was ok. Opening the door to the dark room he turned on the lights. The room just looked like a normal scientist lab with the tables and cabinets.

On the middle table sat a futuristic looking bracelet with buttons and dials. "What is it?" I looked up at him a curiously. "You'll See once you use it," he smiled gently and picked it up and handed it to me. He had me name off the parts I recognized like the tiny motherboard and cpu. I was kinda shocked he had especially built a tiny computer into a bracelet.

"Still don't know what it is?" He slid it out my hands while talking. "I can tell it's some kind of robot or computer, but I can't tell what it does," I watched as he messed with the buttons and it lit up a bit. Red glows came from the cracks of welded metal and I could hear a tiny motor. "You're Right it is a Small Computer, in a way," he lifted my hand by my forearm and attached it to my wrist. After it snapped in place he slid his hand into my palm and pulled my hand up to him.

"Whatever you do, do not mess with those buttons. I don't want an accident," he stated looking directly at my face. "I won't, I promise Tord," I looked into his eyes as I assured him. "Alright I'm gonna press the button and all you have to do is raise your hand above your head," Tord lowered my hand and walked back over to the table. He grabbed a pen and started writing my vitals while checking them.

When he was done he pressed the largest button. The red glows started flashing right as someone walked in. "SIR, we need you to come with us it's an emergency!" The man yelled. I reacted by pulling my hand out of his quickly. Neither of us noticed his finger slip on one the dials. Tord's eyes moved between the man and the completely flashing, now shocking, machine.

He acted as fast as possible and kicked my hand in air when I couched on the ground by instinct. I don't know what happened after that since the shocks and beeping coming from my wrist were blocking out any other noise. My eyes closed and I felt like my body was floating. The noises got worse when the banging of metal entered in. All where I bent my head into my knees and held my hand as high as possible.

Everything stopped all at once when the device finally shut off and melted into my hand. I stood up trying so hard not to scream from agony. A few groans left my lips while I slammed my wrist on the table. I grabbed a flat head screwdriver and stabbed it into the smallest amount of opening. The screwdriver hit my skin and ripped it down back on the table. The metal snapped open and I could see all the burns.

It was red, peeling, and the skin was uneven with a few dark spots. I feel on the ground holding my mouth as tears came down like waterfalls. The pain was so bad I couldn't find the urge to look for a sink. I cried into my hand until I the pain died down and was just barley tolerable. The desperation hit me and I ran to the sink in the dim room. When I grabbed the handle pulled nothing came out.

"FUCK! NO!" I screamed. I couldn't hold in it in anymore and fell on the ground holding my wrist in unbearable pain. I cried out when the burning feeling started to spread. My entire body was in complete agony and sickness. Eventually I got so tired from the pain and crying that my vision slowly turned to black.