Monster!Tord

Y/n's POV-

I remember when I met him, Tord. Weirdly enough he was actually really sweet for being a monster. I'm not sure if he was born that why or mutated that why but either way he wouldn't tell me. He saved me that night and we grown inseparable since. I may or may not have a little crush on him but that totally doesn't matter.

His horns nor claws scare me, he's just a big teddy bear to me. He acts like he hates it but I know he likes the attention. Why else would he keep coming back at night?

I heard tapping on the glass door leading out to the balcony of my apartment. I opened the door and look around in the dark sky. "Tord?" I asked out. Suddenly a force threw me back inside and rolled us across the floor. I squealed in surprise when we landed beside my bed. "Hey! You promised to stop doing that!"  I looked up at him.

"Ah come on! It's fun to scare you a little!" He giggled above me. I let out a huff and tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. "Tooorrrdddd move!" I started kicking at his stomach. He only laughed more at my struggle. "Y/n!" He finally rolled beside me.

He instead pulled me to his chest in a hug. "You're such a clingy demon!" I laughed and gently tried pushing away again. Him doing this make my heart speed up and I felt my face heat up. "Y/n?" He asked.
"Yeah?" I responded.

"Why'd your heart pick up? Are you sick?" I was kinda appalled he could hear that. But I guess that's on monster hearing. "NOno-... no I was exercising before you showed up," I escaped his grasp and stood up. He always stayed the night here and was gone when I woke up. So I went to gather all our usually things.  Anything to really entertain us for a few hours.

He followed behind me while while I walked into my living room. "Wanna try something new tonight?" I asked him sitting down on the couch. "Like what?" He asked sitting beside me. "How about a new movie? It's one my favorites," I smiled at him.

"Yeah! Why not?" He said. I grabbed the tv remote and started playing (fav/movie). It started out slow at first because I was so nervous with him. I barely knew too much about him yet I wanted to know more. "Hey... Tord?" I gently asked. He leaned down and places his head on my lap almost purring. "Hmm?" He hummed out.

"I know you don't like to talk about it but how do you become a monster?" I questioned. I heard him sigh and look up at my face. His red and grey eyes look into my (e/c) ones. "You should probably know I wasn't born like this," he sat up and grabbed my hand. "I was in a freak accident at my old work place and they've been trying to hunt me down ever since," he sighed softly.

"Meeting you wasn't my intention that night but I'm glad in happened but I also didn't want to drag you into this,". He fell silent for a second trying to find his next words. "Why do you leave during the day than Tord? I could hide you here and protect you!" I stopped him.

"Y/n look, I'm not the same during the day like I am at night.  Daylight gives me-... urges in a way. I don't know what I'd do to you in that state," he growled at me. I tightened my grip on his clawed hand. "No, Tord, please let me help you. Stay tomorrow," I smiled to him again. "Y/n I don't wanna hurt you! I've lost so much already!" I began to cry.

His tears streamed down his cheeks then on to his black hoodie. I shushed him and cupped his face. "It'll be okay I promise. I willingly to do anything to help you," it didn't stop him from crying but I helped calm him a bit. "Ok... ok I'll stay but I can't promise you'll be safe from me," he wiped his tears on his sleeve.

"What ever happens we'll fix together. I'll help you through your urges," I pulled my hands off him and hugged him as tight as possible. He responded by bear hugging my entire body in his. Careful to not cut me with his claws or horns. We sat like this until his sniffling stopped and the movie was reaching it's climax.

"Hey come on. We should probably go to bed," I ushered him to stand and walk to my bedroom. I held his hand gently the entire way and closed the door. "Go  ahead and lay down I'll be right back," I pushed him off to the full size bed. I walked to bathroom soon after to change and clean up a bit.

Walking back out when I was down I saw him curled up on my bed fast asleep. I went under the covers and wrapped my arms around like I do every night. "Good Night, meine liebe," I whispered and then closed my eyes.

/Time skip\

I woke up from a stir in front of me. When I opened my eyes their was nothing there. I sat up and looked at my closed curtains. Daylight was barley filtering through the sheer fabric. I assumed Tord has already left since he didn't seem to be here. Sighing, I started lifting the covers. But a force over my mouth stopped me.

A hand had clasped itself over my face to keep me from screaming or making noise. I gasped and attempted to pry the hand off. I heard growling above me and looked up. TORD was staring at me with almost glowing like eyes but they didn't seem to be his. They were sharp and confusing to look into, not like his soft round eyes I'd grown to love. I struggled harder and tried to scream but of course it didn't work.

His grip on my face had tightened and cut my cheek open. I shook as light tears started to gather in my eyes. He leaned his head down into the nap of my neck. I felt his breathe hover over an exposed spot of skin. My breathe hitched as he licked over it as if it was a test. I flinched and shook with him behind me.

He stopped and lifted himself for a second. I thought he was done so I calmed my muffled breathing. But he wasn't, he bit my neck with his fangs and clearly didn't intent to stop. I screamed into his hand and tears spilled over my eyes down to his hand. Blood spilled down my shoulders onto my shirt, staining it beyond repair.

I started shaking violently and whining trying to get him off of me. But he just wouldn't and his jaw clenched harder against my neck. I couldn't take much of the adrenaline anymore and started feeling sick. He unclenched his jaw and raised off my neck. I still feel the breathe on my neck but it was better than his teeth there. My breathe was heavy and uneven from fear.

He began licking the bite mark which I thought would burn from the saliva, but it didn't. His salvia actually made the pain start to go away. Not in a very fast way but soothingly slow. He let go of my face and I leaned back into him. I looked up at his face and eyes. They were back to normal but glazed over with so much fear and regret.

I couldn't stop myself from breathing so heavily, slumping down, and passing out on his legs.

Tord's POV-

Oh my fucking god what have I done. I couldn't stop myself! I just essentially marked the only person who cared about me! I knew I would do this and still decided to stay. I'm not just gonna leave them like this. Especially not without an explanation to what I did to them.

Their blood was seeping into my shorts now. I panicked and picked them up. I ran to the bathroom and leaned them against the bathtub. The blood from the bite mark was seeping into their shirt and spreading fast. The closet thing to us was a white washcloth.

I quickly grabbed it and pressed it against their neck to stop the blood flow. My salvia should've soothed the pain for the most part. A strange side affect of being a monster. There's not much I could do but stop the bleeding and wait for them to wake up.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry," I whispered to them. "Hey-," they started shifting. "Y/n!" I flipped my head upwards to look at them. "I'm sorry! I didn't want to!" I yelled. "Tord, ...why?" They looked at me with tired eyes. Everything just kinda stopped, I paused to gather my thoughts.

"...Because of those stupid instincts. I don't know how to get rid of them,". They lifted their arms up and hugged me. "I told you we'd work this out together," they nuzzled into my neck. "You saved me and it's only right I help you now,".

They knew they didn't have to help me yet they did and they wanted to. I pulled back slightly to look at them. "You know you don't have to right? I saved you so long ago, don't let that hang above you," my voice was only a whisper now. "I want to and saving me once isn't the only reason," (y/n) looked at me with their arms still around me.

Our eyes locked for a good moment. I closed mine only to pull them back in and hold them there. I knew now everything would be okay. As long as I had them by my side I had nothing to worry about.