Gamer!Reader

(A/N: I don't watch twitch pretty much at all so idk how accurate this is.)

Y/n's POV-

It was so late at night and my chat was running wild. I'd been roleplaying with my friends and just fucking around in a game for hours. Well things escalated and now I've accidentally become a dictator in a fantasy game.

"YOU'RE ALL DONE FOR!" I yelled into my microphone. I glanced to read chat a few times and laughed at some of the responses I was getting. "What the fuck do even plan to do?" My friend asked me over our call.

"I don't actually know I guess blow some shit up?" I said and stared at them in game. "Besides I only want the best for spinny and shell," my friend stayed silent and continued to stare.

"You value your dog and cat over everyone in this world??!" They finally said. "YES!" I yelled out.

"Than what's the plan??"

"TAX EVASION AND IDENTITY FRAUD!"

"You're getting us no where (n/n),"

"Fine what's your idea?"

"Full power and Control!" They Said with full confidence. "No, that's communism," I shut them down. "What? Like what you're doing is any better?" They stopped me. "Yes absolutely, but we should go and get some businesses first if we wanna get away with this," I started running away in the game and out of my fake home.

"Oh shit actually it's like 12am! We might have to do this tomorrow, cya," I said and looked at chat once more. "Well, see ya (n/n). Don't die," my friend said before letting me go.

I let chat finally go to another steamer and shut off my stream along with my set up. It was strange taking in all the silent air after stream everyday. I sighed and stood up while body wanted to give out.

I've been sitting for so long it actually hurt to stand. I walked out my office and flopped over on my bed without changing. "Hard day?" I heard a voice say over me.

I mumbled into the blanket in exhaustion. "I'll take that as a yes (y/n)," I him say. I felt two arms wrap around me drag me against his chest. "Torrrdddd," I pouted as he chuckled. "I could hear you in there ya know," he put his face on top of mine.

I mumbled again. "At leaset change first, you dummy!" He pushed me off the bed and took my jacket off. "Fine-," i said and finally gave in to changing clothes.

"Thanks for doing that in front of me (n/n)," Tord made a dumbass remark. I pushed him aside and Ignored him to jump in bed. "Go to bed dumbass," I curled up in the fluffy blankets we shared. I felt Tord crawl in with me and I instantly fell asleep.

\Time Skip/

Tord's POV-

It's difficult to be with someone like (y/n). Someone's whose job is to have millions of eyes on them at pretty much all times and every knows who they are. Sure, it's the same for me but in a completely different way.

The things they do on stream kinda scare me, yes the big bad red leader, but I'm gonna find a way to make this work even if they don't know.

They're still asleep cuddled up against my chest. Snoring softly and quietly shifted from time to time. I love them so much but they needed to know the truth at some point.

Besides does it really matter to everyone else if one of the most popular people on the internet is dating the most dangerous man in the world??? Probably,... actually.

I'm not worried but me, I'm worried about them. "God- I'm so sorry (y/n)," I pushed my face into their hair. "About what?" I heard them groan tiredly underneath me.