Rebellion!Reader

Life before was so much better back then, movie nights and parties with my roommates. I'd even say it was perfect before he messed everything up and tried to kill us. The world is nothing but rubble and fire now, but I was determined to stop him.

Tom went missing a few months ago, so it's just Edd, Matt, and I leading the rebellion. Well, more like Edd is, but me and Matt try our best to co-lead with him. True be told though, I'm really not angry at Tord as much as Edd is, but everything is so out of control now. It NEEDS to stop.

"Y/n, have you gathered supplies for our next mission?" Edd asked while we stood around our meeting table. "I grabbed what could, but it may not be enough," I replied. "We'll have to work with what we got than," Edd sighed. "I'm still confused on what we're doing-," Matt spoke abruptly.

"What? We just said we're raiding one of their warehouses," Edd told Matt.

"Oh-?"

"Don't worry I'll make we all get in and out with no trouble," I told him while. "Good, we don't need another repeat of our last mission," we all shivered a little while remembering. That mission was a complete disaster. "Again! It will go great! I promise!" I beamed at him. He hesitated before nodding and handing me all the plans, which I carefully stuffed into my satchel.

"Good luck y/n," he said as I walked to the door. "You'll do great! I know it!" Matt beamed at me. "Thanks Matt," I gave him a quick wave and left. Walking down the old wooden stairs into a semi-packed pub. People seemed fear striken as they sat around and drank.

I pushed my way through while keeping my head down, you never know who's watching and listening. Making it to the front I walked out to the quite street. Red army soldiers walked around carrying their guns and stopping anyone they deemed suspicious.

Still keeping my head low I walked down the old concrete roads. Stupidly I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. "Hey watch where you're going!" I heard a deep voice growl at me. I held my breath and looked up. A man with a large build who was clearly on edge. "Well?! You gonna say something?!" I stayed frozen trying not to bring anymore attention to us.

"HUH?!" He shoved my shoulders causing me to tumble back. "I'm sorry! Okay?!" I yelled at him. He growled grabbing my collar and drawing his fist back. Before he could throw a solider grabbed his arm and threw him against the brick wall, restraining him.

"Did you have any part in this?" Another soldier asked me. He was overly aggressive and forceful.

"No sir-,"

"Than scram, we don't need anymore problems because of you,"

"Of course," I immediately shut up and ran in the direction I was going in, listening to the shouting behind me. I didn't stop until I came to an old brick building that was maybe built in the 1800s. I rang the doorbell and waited. After a few seconds an older women appeared in scrubs. "Y/n! You're back awfully late," she said worriedly.

"I'm fine Jayden," I said while walking inside. Jayden is someone that's apart of the rebellion just by taking in those who are wanted for being in the rebellion or fighting against the Red Army. We would have no chance if it wasn't for people like her. "Just be careful out there, the number of soldiers are increasing lately," she frowned at me.

"I know but I won't get caught, we just need to wait a little longer for another country to join this war, like America or Russia!" I tried to reassure her. "That's what I'm afraid of," she spoke quietly. "Jayden, I promised when I came here that I'd never let anyone here be hurt and I intend to keep that promise," she smiled at me. "Alright well I should go to work now, I'm be back in the morning," she waved goodbye and left out the door, leaving me alone once again.