Cozy

(A/N- I finished most my homework so I thought fuck it chapter completely in Tords POV. Also I might throw in some German because I need practice.)

Tord's POV-

For a house that was filled with five people it was pretty quiet. Edd was drawing away in his room, Tom was probably asleep still, and Matt- well- you know. It was early in the morning and the sun was half way over the horizon. I cracked an egg the side of a pan and spilt the contents in it. The egg whites turned clear to white as named.

I hummed quietly to myself waiting for the others to come downstairs which they probably won't. "Guten Tag, Tord," a quiet voice greeted behind me. "God morgen, (y/n)," I greeted back while turning around. They stood in the middle of the kitchen in my hoodie and looked like they'd barely woken up. "Sleep at all, kjærlighet?" I questioned walking up to them.

"I tried to, but after you fell asleep I just couldn't," they yawned out looking at me. "Unnskyld kjære. We should take a nap after breakfast alright?" Tilting their chin up towards me. (Y/n) simply nodded and hugged me. I couldn't help pick them up and bear hug them. They squeaked in surprise while wrapping their arms around me.

Leaning back I turned the stove off and left leaving the food for someone else to deal with. I carried them all the way back up to our room. "Tord? I thought-," I shushed them and laid down with them on top of me still wrapped around me. "I know but you need the sleep now,". They huffed in response.

After a while of rubbing circles on their back I felt the breathe slow down and steady. They finally fell asleep with their head in my neck and arms around me. Their hair spiked in certain places only for me to brush them out. "Jeg elsker deg, (y/n). Please remember that," I whispered into their neck. Soon after I also fell asleep.

/Time skip/

I woke up with (y/n) shifting above me and rolling to the wall. Their figure was only just trying to sit. "kjære You alright?" I asked sitting up and tugging their arm sleeve. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you," they seemed exhausted still. "Still didn't sleep?" I asked yawning. They nodded and hopped over me to the floor.

"Aww you're gonna leave me?" I fake pouted tugging their sleeve. "N-no!" They said sitting down next to me. I hummed towards them and dragged them back over to me. My hoodie was way too big for them as they hid in it. "Good!" I said and started showering them with kisses. They squealed and giggled under me causing me to laugh as well.

They tried to push me away but failed only to be pulled closer. The kisses stopped and the googling died down. The only thing that could be heard was short breaths next to me. "We should get a kitten-," they said suddenly. "What? En kattunge?" I responded laying back down to look at them. "Yeah!" They chirped. Well at least they're not tired anyway.

"Maybe when we get our own place,". They nodded and laid down on my chest again. "What time is it?" I asked looking at the clock on the windowsill. "It's only 6pm?"  I looked at them. "I don't think the guys are here either. It's weirdly silently,". The house was quieter than normal.

"We're alone~," I smirked at them. "What?" They looked down at me. "You know-," they got the hint and jumped off me. "EW NO!" They stood in the middle of our room. The look on their face was priceless. I couldn't contain my laughter. "TORD!" They shook in disgust. The room was filled with laughter and yelling.

"Ah come on I was joking-," (y/n) threw a pillow in my face. The plush surface didn't hurt at all. "Gross-,". The statement was interrupted by arms sneaking around them. "I've got an even better idea," I said kissing their forehead.

"How about hot chocolate and a movie?" They nodded and walked back downstairs. After I followed I set up the kettle. A minute passed before it boiled and I could pour it into mug with the chocolate powder. (Y/n) watched and waited patiently. "You're too adorable you know," I said and sat next to them on the couch, handing them their mug.

They blushed and quickly took a sip, which resulted in a burnt tongue. Sticking their tongue out they fanned it down with their hand. "Hey you alright?" I said grabbing the side of their head. (Y/n) nodded and continued to slightly stick out their tongue. "I know what'll help,".

I leaned in and kissed them passionately. They turned their head and deepened the kiss. We swayed together until we needed air. I pulled my head back reluctantly and looked at their stunned face. "Better?" I asked smugly. "Honestly no- that kinda hurt," they ignored my tone. Wow.

I only chuckled and pulled them to me again. Once we settled back in we put on a movie cuddled up together and forgot the world around us existed. That was until the guys got back from wherever they went and ruined it.

"HEY TORD! Y/N!"

"NO!"