Yandere!Tord (part 3)

(Y/n)'s POV-

Our time at the New York penthouse came up short and We had to eventually flee the country after their short crusade in the warehouse. Yes, I tried my fair share of escape attempts but of course they didn't work out. With how often I do this it has to work eventually but now I'm under constant surveillance from his two Lieutenants. They aren't allowed to harm me though so I could use that to my advantage.

I'm not sure where we ended up, they didn't tell me. When we got off the plane everything was white and covered in snow. Buildings lined the distance along with vehicles, people, and tents. We didn't stay there for long before Tord had his arm around me again and dragged me towards the largest building in the center.

I sighed looking at it. It was around the size of a luxury hotel or resort. Whatever this place was I knew it wasn't good if Tord was involved. We entered after a long walk and faced a grand open room filled with people and red banners. My feet started to become sore once we stepped into an elevator in the back of the room.

The entire way up all four of us stayed silent, all serving different expressions. It was so tense I could cut the air with a knife, but I'd rather use it on Tord. We waited even longer until a 'ding' noise went off and the doors opened again. The hallway we walked into wasn't too special compared to the first floor. White walls with red decorations and accents.

The other two had walked off in a different direction by now, leaving me alone with the red bastard. The long hallway seemed to go on for forever since we just kept walking and walking. I swear if we didn't stop anytime soon I'm gonna fall from soreness. I groaned quietly under my breathe hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"Cheer up, we're here," he said as we stopped in front of a door that had far more space between it and the other doors than the others. He placed a key in the lock and messed with it until it opened. The door creaked open into a dark room that he pushed me into to. I panicked for a second since I didn't know what he was doing.

He reached his opposite arm to the wall and flipped a switch. Bright lights flashed on and I had the shut my eyes to adjust to the light. I blinked for a second then looked. The room was nothing compared to the penthouse, seriously some Los Angeles bullshit.

"Woah-..." I muttered under my breathe. "Hmm, nice isn't it? Better get used to it you'll be here a long time," he said into my ear. I flinched at the thought, I wasn't gonna let that happen. Not without a fight of course. But I couldn't do that now with only us around.

\Time Skip/

A week in already, I haven't tried anything to see if Tord would trust me. He doesn't, he's smarter than that. But regardless he still lets me trail behind him in base from time to time. I got the chance to get a feel of this place and god it's so much bigger than I had originally anticipated. To make it worse majority of the base was actually underground and a little of it is above ground.

That's what I'm doing now actually, following Tord around. He was talking to some general and his troop that I couldn't care less about. I was more interested in how high the fences were. "General! This is (y/n)! My partner!" Tord pulled me under his arm once more and spoke with delight. I looked at him with a 'what the fuck' face.

"Well it's nice to meet you Mx. (y/n)," the general bent over to seemly bow. I've never felt so uncomfortable from someone else gesture. "Please don't- uh- just call me (y/n)..." I looked away in discomfort. "Of course Mx. (y/n)," I snapped my head to look at him in bewilderment. His face was stern and had really no expression at all.

I gulped looking at him. This guy clearly didn't play around. "Alright let's go (n/n)," Tord hooked just arm to pulled down to my shoulders and drag me in the opposite direction. As we walked i continued to think about that general. Clearly something is up here and it isn't good.