Priate!Tord

Y/n's POV-

I hate this honestly, but I wanted an excuse to hang out with my brother and our friends. I'm not a sea person or a sailor. I've always hated the sea but I'll do anything for Edd, Tom, and Matt. We've been out on the sea for the past two months delivering products from country to country with some breaks in between.

"Y/n! What are you staring at!?" Matt ran up next to me. I swayed while leaning over the boat, feeling incredibly sick. "Matt- please- I'm not doing so great," I muttered to him slowly. "Really? How?" He asked sweetly. I lifted my head and smiled at him.

"Just a little sick is all, don't worry," I told him. "Oh! Okay! Tom wants to talk to us," he pointed in the direction of Tom, who was on the other side, crossed armed, glaring at the water. "Ah, okay," I responded.

I slowly and painfully pushed myself off of the railing and followed closely behind Matt. "I got them! like you asked me to!" Matt said joyfully. "What? You guys could've walked over there ya know," I said to them clenching my stomach. Tom turned around and looked at the both of us.

"Good, you came over," he said with no reaction to me.  "What did you need Tom?" I asked him. He glanced behind his shoulder at the water once before speaking again. "We're going to be entering Scandinavian waters soon and recently they've had a problem with pirates," he gritted his teeth on the word 'pirate'.

"Ok and what do we do about it?" I asked him while Matt stayed still. "Edd wants us to be on the lookout for any suspicious boats and to alert him if you do," Tom said. "Usually they're traveling at a faster speed than the rest," he spoke again.

"Ah okay, I'm not sure the likelihood of us running into some though," I told him.

"Sure, it's not likely but It's better to be safe than sorry and dead," Tom shrugged.

"WHAT?! We could die?!" Matt shrieked.

"NO! We're be fine, just watch for other boats!" Tom said and than groaned in frustration. He shook his head and looked at us again. "You too should go back to your cabins now, especially you, y/n, your not looking great," he spoke one last time.

I nodded and started to head to the stairs that lead below deck to our storage and cabins. The swaying was much more obvious down here and it sometimes made it hard to walk. But I eventually made it to my room, clenching my stomach.

I didn't hesitate to throw myself on the firm bed, not even brother if to change my clothes. The sickness I was feeling slowly subsided enough that I could fall asleep but never went away.

-Time Skip-

Day by day we were given different time to be on watch. One person would stay on watch from sunrise to sunset, than wake the next person to do sunset to sunrise. This repeated itself for about a week, when we reached the international waters just off of Norway.

But we known we wouldn't be safe until we got to the Economic Zone of Norway, just two hundred nautical miles from the shore. We haven't seen any other ships once we entered this area, which was a little worrying.

"Oi Tom wake up, its your turn to go on watch," I shook my crew-mate awake as he groaned in annoyance about being waken so early. "If you don't wake up, I'm gonna throw you over board and leave you there," he finally sat up and walked out after glaring at me the whole time.

'Hmm serves him right I guess'

I again made my way to my own cabin after making sure Tom was actually doing his job. The bed was so rough and uncomfortable but at this point I didn't care, I'd been up all night on watch. My eyes closed and I felt peaceful for what felt like a minute. I was thrown off the boat by a force from outside.