Teen!reader

(You're both teens. Don't be nasty.)
Also another side note this is American high school because I don't know how British schools work, but it still takes place in England if that makes sense?

(Y/n)'s POV-

My first day of senior year is today and holy hell- high school just passed by so fast. It's kinda scary. I couldn't wait to see my best friend even tho we literally saw each other a few days ago. He was a year older than me so he was already 18 and I was just turned 17 so that's fun.

I walked out my front down swinging my keys on finger. My car was parked by the sidewalk since we didn't have room on the driveway. I walked down the driveway in my (f/c) hoodie and ripped jeans. Opening my car door and sitting down on the leather seat. I threw my backpack in the passenger seat and turned my keys in the ignition.

Being able to drive in the earlier morning to school was honestly satisfying. But that was cut short since I had to drive down a different road to pick up tord. I wonder if he's even awake, he never was at this time. And he wasn't outside waiting so that meant I had to park again and go get him. I ran up to the door after locking my car.

When I knocked one of his dads opened the door. "(Y/n)? You're here pretty early," he said looking at the watch on his wrist. "Yeah, I was hoping to bring tord to get coffee before school," I smiled. He looked like he was barely awake himself. "Hm. He's probably still asleep so you'll have to wake the boy up," he moved aside to let me in. I walked up the stairs while his dad walked into the kitchen.

Twisting the doorknob to his room I saw him asleep. Perfect. I opened the door wider and quietly walked closer to him until I was right beside him. Once I got there I jumped on top of him and started yelling. "WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled while shaking him. "AARGH!" He screamed and threw me off of him. He quickly rolled over to his clock and groaned when he saw we were no way close to being late. "(Y/N)! I SWEar-!" He started but he just yelled again and threw himself back on the bed fully covering himself with his comforter.

The entire time I was losing it on his rug just below his bed. I tried to stop my laughing and get him to get out of bed. "Aww come on. I just messing around," I said while standing up shaking his shoulder. He protested my attempts to wake him up by rolling over and pushing me by my stomach. "Of all the days you chose the first day of this year to break into my room and mess with me?" He questioned while rubbing his face and sitting up. "Of course. That's what makes it fun," I said laughing.

"Now come on. I was hoping to get something to drink before we go to school," I stated while grabbing and tugging his arm to get him off the bed. Once he did finally did get up he pushed me out so he change from his shirt and boxers. I went downstairs and sat with his dads in the kitchen waiting for him. I messed with the holes and loose string on jeans until he came down in practically the same outfit. Of course he chose a hoodie and ripped jeans every lame kid did.

I heard him come down the stairs and saw him grab the stair railing to spin around. He looked less tried now since I did kinda scare the living hell out of him up there. I laughed while he grabbed his bag and threw it around his shoulder. "Alright let's go before we're actually late," I walked up to him and pushed him by his back out of his own house.

"We're we going?" He asked while walking beside me to my car. "To the coffee shop that Matt and Tom work at downtown," I responded unlocking the car and stepping in. "Oh. Great I get to see that bastard this morning?" He said following me in. "No he can't work this early because he's college. They only graduated last year ya know," I looked at his annoyed expression and smiled.