Bandit!Tord (part 3)

Y/n's POV-

Month three of this. It's always the same, make me doubt my trust in Thomson, make me trust him instead, and I believe him only to reel if he's wrong or not. I've started to doubt myself but I have to think about what he's trying to do to me and stop him before he can.

I'm upstairs rather than where I woke up a long time ago now. He told me to stay put, so I did, sometimes I'd just refused to move in general and let him drag me around. Though my refusal doesn't help me much it's fun to be petty sometimes.

"Ya know, the more you refuse to even look at me the less I'm going to trust you outside this room," I ignored his warnings and stayed beneath the think blanket on the bed. I only huffed at the sound of his foreign voice. "Maybe if you'd actually let me out I'd be willing to," I growled at him.

"You know I can't let you do that because I can't trust you,"

"Neither of us can! We're meant to be enemies! You're a bandit and I'm the deputy!"

"We don't have to be! (Y/n)! I stopped that we could be so much more!"

"We are never going to be more Lee! You kidnapped me!"

I sat up with the blanket held around my head to yell at him. The look in his eyes were slightly terrifying but I didn't let that get to me. He closed his eyes and calmed himself down before sighing. "Look (y/n), I'm sorry how I've treated you these pass few months. I just don't know how to do better," he looked at me.

His face had seemed to dropped a bit as he stared at me. I held my tongue so I didn't drop my anger on him. I sighed and threw my head against the headboard, still holding the blanket. "You could start by not talking about Thomson anymore and actually treating me like a person," I looked at him.

We locked our eyes for a second and he seemed hopeful. "But you'd better remember we're not even friends yet. We're still a deputy and a bandit in a cat and mouse chase," I glared at him now. "You never change (l/n), that's what I like about you so much," he smiled at me.

I didn't return the favor as he left the room and I heard the familiar click of the lock once more. I sighed and laid back down staring out the window. The clouds only dusted the sky and the sunset burned red. It was the one thing I looked forward to anymore since I got here.

I watched the sun fall until the sky turned to a dark blue. My thoughts and questions raced through my mind.

'Is this another trick?'

'Is there a point I should trust him?'

'No we're always going to be enemies and nothing can change that!'

'...'

'Right?'

I sighed and stuffed my face into the pillow. This is entire situation is so frustrating. I stayed still until I couldn't think anymore and fell asleep.

/Time Skip\

"So?"

"So what?"

Tord was sitting next to me on the bed this time. He hasn't mentioned Thomson again like he promised and has been softer towards me. Of course he still has his outbursts but he's calm and their more like tantrums than threats.

"How far have we come?"

I didn't respond for a second. It was a hard question to answer.

"I guess I don't hate you anymore..."

"REALLY??"

I jumped at his sudden change in volume. His face seemed to light up at my answer. "Well don't make me change my mind!" I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment. "Wouldn't want that now,"he chuckled.