Shy!sick! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV-

It started out fine, just a normal day. I had planned to go with them but, I fell really ill which sucks. Edd, Tom, and Matt all had to leave without me. I felt bad knowing Tord was really looking forward to being alone for the weekend. They tried texting him, but it seemed his phone was off or something since the text never went through... I think at least? Now I'm just sitting here unable to move or think. Clouded by the sickness that shocked my body earlier this morning.

I felt so gross and scared honestly. It started getting dark and I really didn't want to be alone in this state at night. It almost felt strange not having him here- Tord- I mean. He always was by my side when something was wrong. He'd hug me when I'd get get stressed from college and joke around with me when something came up. But-... he's not here right now. Maybe it's me just losing my mind.

I waited and waited until it was 9pm. It was so dark outside I couldn't see out the window. It was so hot and my head hurt so badly. Eventually 10 pm rolled around then 11 pm. I got fed up with waiting and was starting to worry. I gathered all of my strength and pushed myself shakily off the bed. I groaned when the awful headache became worse for a second. Opening the door as ringo ran up mewing up a Strom and following me. I slide down the wall and sat on the first step almost crying. The small ball of fur curled up against me and purred. Just as I was gonna put my hand on her to accept the comfort the door started creaking open.

I couldn't see too well down the dark hallway. I waited a second holding my heavy breathe. When I heard three people walk in and start talking. I couldn't hold myself in anymore. "Tord...?" I quietly called out no louder than ringo's purring. They immediately fell silent and I heard someone start walking towards me. My breathing was loud and heavy while my head couldn't process what was happening.

"(Y/n)...? What are you doing here?" He softly called out. I almost cried hearing his voice. I looked up from the stairs to his face. He was standing with his legs spaced between 3 steps and his hand reaching out to me. The look on his face made me feel so much more guilty. All my worries and fears in my sickened state spilled out right there as my tears started falling. He immediately grabbed my face and pulled me to his chest. "I got really sick..." I barely mumbled into his hoodie.

We sat there for a couple more seconds just him shushing me and rubbing my back. My body finally gave up and passed out on him. My tears stopped and the room fell silent again.

Tord's POV-

They fell right on me. They were finally at peace in my arms. Their breathing was till heavy as they slept. Pau and pat were waiting in the living room so I had to be quick, even though i didn't want to be.I picked them up bridal style and slowly walked back to their room with a little kitten following us. I slowly placed them in the covers like a cliché anime scene. I slid the covers back over their ill form and set ringo by their shoulder.

"Boss?" I snapped my neck around towards them. "What?" I stayed calm and listened. "Are you ready to talk?" Pat leaned against the door frame looking at them. Kinda made me jealous not gonna lie. I loved them so much and I wasn't willing to let anyone else have them.

They're so sweet and kind. I could never give that up and Pau and Pat knew that. The fact they're sick and still had to stay up to wait for me made my heart flutter and shatter. "Could we do That in here?" It wasn't really a question. We were going to do it in here so I could make sure they were comfortable throughout the night.

"Alright, just give us a second." Pat responded and walked downstairs with Pau to grab some things. I started to slide my hand away from them on the bed, but a hand grabbed me. "Tord-," they said without opening their eyes. Their grip was so weak and loose it almost made me worry. "Yes elska?" I sat back down handing their hand. "I love you..." their voice was so small. My eyes widened as my grip tightened around their hand.

I put their hand against my forehead and smiled. They more than likely wouldn't remember they said that. But now I know I have a shot with them. "Well boss, we're ready." Pau mumbled through his bent cigarette. I pulled away and sat down with them sitting in front of me. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. My shy little kitten just gave me an idea and nobody would stand in my way. I listened to their breathing when Pau handed me some papers.

Good night (Y/N).