Yandere!Tord

(Y/n)'s POV-

It'd been quite awhile since the incident involving a robot and a betraying bastard. I moved in with my half brother, Edd, a couple years ago so I could go to a secondary school in London. During my last year, 6 months before graduation someone else moved in. We had to share a room since we didn't really have another one and from that point on I learned to trust him. 6 months was all took for him to gain my trust and destroy it in 10 minutes.

Now I'm 19 and in an (dream career) college/university. London has changed only a little bit, but it's still the beautiful cold city I love. I've completely forgot about what happened a year and a half ago and moved on. I mean I haven't seen any report of red army activity in that time period. So that's good, right? In very rare occasions during sad boi hours (many hours after I should've gone to bed) I think about him and ONLY FOR A SLIGHT SECOND I miss him.

I mean the others have moved on and I definitely have.  I love this little apartment I started renting since I started college and couldn't be happier with my neighbors being my brother and old roommates. Things in a way feel lighter and content now.

I walked up to my apartment door and unlocked it. The hallway in was dark minus the small amount of light leaking into the living area. The gray curtains were still. Flipping the switches I was able to turn the front lights on. Nothing fancy, just comfortable and cozy. I walked to my bedroom and threw my heavy backpack on the bed. Carrying around textbooks is the worst and I couldn't be happier I'm home now.

Looking at the clock on my window sill I notice the flashing numbers. '9pm? Geez I was out way too late' I was so tried after staying so late to work on a project that I didn't even finish today. Ugh I guess I'll just try to sleep and do it again tomorrow. I grabbed my backpack off the bed with all the strength I had left and set it next to my work desk.

'Wait that's... weird?'

Some of my things had been moved around like pens and papers. Almost as if someone had been looking for something. Nothing was missing that I could notice so I just assumed Edd most of come in a taken a pen. He's done it before and I trust him so it's fine. Would've been nice if said something tho but whatever. I dragged my half conscious body to the closet and just put on anything comfortable to sleep in. Soon I was able to finally jump into bed and fall into a world I'd only dream of.

Tord's POV-

Oh what sweet fake sense of security you create. It's honestly quite adorable. I stood in the doorway watching them sleep. They were so peaceful and tired I just couldn't intervene. They may feel like they can just forget about me entirely but that won't late for long. I just need that usb and the plan is set. Too bad I can't find it anywhere. Jehovah thinks he can hide it in here And I wouldn't find it. When I'm done he's dead.

Walking over to their bedside I watched their sleeping face. They took such short quiet breathes in their sleep. I could do this all night and I absolutely would. I've doing this every night since I met them. It was particularly love at first sight.

I dragged my metal thumb off their top to bottom lip leaving their mouth ajar now. I couldn't help but chuckle at it and how innocent it was. I leaned in closer resting my head in my crossed arms on the bed. Each breathe hit my face left me feeling much fuller than before. They were mine they just didn't know it yet.

In the midst of me stoking their bottom lip a tiny little shine caught my eye. It was so small I could barely seen it between the bed frame, mattress, and bedding covering it. I moved the fluffy blanket and reach my hand into the bed frame. When I felt the cold object I pulled it up with difficulty. There it was the usb, how have I never looked here before? That doesn't matter I now have my data that I've needed these past 2 years.