Neko!Reader

Y/n's POV-

This is the worst! The guys just up and left me on a Saturday! Alone! With Tord!

Now I'm not gonna say I hate the guy but geez he can be a handful when he wants to. He likes to tease me for being the shortest, makes fun of my interest in (f/h), and pretty overly affectionate.

We're actually good friends and get along well, he's just the 'bully' friend who's actually pretty sweet. We were sitting in his room and vibing with my cat, socks. He gets along with him well enough.

Socks was sitting on my lap, all curled up and sleeping. We sat just below Tord's bed where he was mixing some liquids. Long story short he knocked one of the vials over and it poured all over me. Luckily socks didn't get any on him and he ran off after I scared him by jerking forward.

The liquid on my skin was starting to burn a bit and I stood up. "(Y/n)!" I heard Tord say behind me. He grabbed below my shoulders that didn't have any chemicals. He pushed me into the bathroom and sat me down on the edge of the tub.

I started to get a headache and my body started to tremble and feel like it was floating. Whatever was happening it wasn't good and it was happening fast. I started seeing black dots and every sound was muffled.

Tord's POV-

They fell forward and I caught them. My arms instinctively wrapped around them and I realized formula had already absorbed into their skin. "Shit! I can't do anything now!" I said and laid them on the floor.

I don't remember what chemicals were in that exact bottle so I can't make an antidote right now or know what it's doing. I ran back into my room and grabbed one of my epipens. It's a bit of a dumb idea but it could work.

While running back to the bathroom I heard the front door open. I panicked and shut the door behind me. I leaned down and lifted (y/n)'s thigh then stabbed the needle on the outer thigh.

"Hey Tord, you all right? I could hear Edd knocking on the door now. "NO!" I yelled out. He opened the door and gasped. "What happened here!" He said and leaned down next to (y/n).

They might be having a reaction but I'm not sure. I covered my face and tried to keep my voice together. If anything happened to them I wouldn't forgive myself. I stopped when I heard groaning below me.

"T-...Tord?" They asked and leaned up at me. "Oh my fucking god!!" I screamed and bear hugged them. "Should we call an ambulance?" Edd asked next to us.

"No I feel fine actually. I don't know why that happened," they said and tapped my arm. I didn't let go and instead carried them back to my room.

"Tord? You know you don't have to carry me," They said and looked at me while I dropped them back on my bed. "I know, but I want to run some test first," I said to them and lifted their arm.

Their (s/c) skin looked perfectly fine so no worries there, but I did want to do a blood test. I did what I had to the yet of of the night and ran multiple tests which didn't say anything bad. I just needed to wait until morning for the blood test to finish analyzing.

(Y/n) fell asleep on my bed awhile ago while the guys filtered through sometimes to check on them. I sighed after a few hours and closed my lab back up.

Again nothing concerning so far so I just joined (y/n) in my bed. I wrapped my arms around their sleeping form. We weren't dating or anything- but I wouldn't mind it- WAIT no. I shook my head and fell asleep after awhile.

(Time Skip)

(Y/n)'s POV-

Sun rays slipped through the blinds in the room and forced me awake. I realized I was in Tord's room since he was still asleep next to me. Socks also apparently came in throughout the night and slept between us.

The cat woke up and started biting on my hair like the asshole he is. I pushed him off and started ruffling my hair back in place. I froze in horror when I felt something else on top of head.

I pushed over Tord to the middle of the room and accidentally woke him up in the process. "(Y/n) are yo-...," he stopped himself when he looked at me staring at myself in his full body mirror.

(H/c) cat ears were flatten against my head and a (h/c) tail was swinging behind me. I stared at my reflection in terror for a second before opening my mouth and gasping.

Tord ran up behind me and covered my mouth while I started tumbling backwards against his chest. He shushed me to keep me from waking up the others but it didn't seem to work after a few minutes.

My muffled whimpers must have woken up Tom in the next room because he opened the door with a pissed face. "Do you two really hav- oh my god. What fuck did you do to them??" Tom stood in the doorway staring at me.

I started crying at his reaction. Was it really that horrific and terrible. I mean it could've been much worse. Tord pulled us to sit on the carpeted floor still continuing to shush me.

"Tord!?" Tom yelled again. His yell seemed to wake up Edd and Matt too because they did the same thing. "Tord what's going on?" Edd said concerned and pushing his way into the room.

"I have no idea! This shouldn't even be possible!" He said and handed me to Tom who sat beside us. He opened his lab and started checking the blood test.

Tom wrapped his arms around me as I covered my face in embarrassment. Socks had run off the bed and started sniffing around us, unaware of the situation.

"Shit! The chemicals somehow changed the bases of your DNA! But that's impossible!" Tord shouted from across the room. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry," I looked at him and his face was covered with guilt.

I stood up and looked at him, starting to calm down. "No it's fine. I'm not in any pain," I tried to smile at him. "(Y/n)! I somehow changed you DNA and turned to into a cat creature!" He started walking towards me.

"Tord, your extremely intelligent. If you made that formula, you can fix this with ease," I said still quite shaken up. My new ears betrayed me and stayed flattened against my head. Tord stopped in front of me and bear hugged me.

The room stayed silent for a bit with no talking or moving. The only was the cloth of my (f/c) hoodie being caressed by Tord. "Besides (y/n)! You look super cute like this and I should know since I'm the cutest person here," Matt chipped in at some point.

"Yeah (y/n), you look super cute like this!" Tord mocked me and started laughing. "Shut up Tord! And thank Matt- I guess," I punched Tord then smiled at Matt. He smiled back at me and walked out the room.

"Well if everything's alright now, we should probably leave," Edd said placing a hand on Tom's shoulder and dragging him out. Tord looked down at me and ruffled my (h/c) ears.

I groaned and started flicking my tail subconsciously. "Stop doing that!" I said and fixed my hair once more. "Aw, but your so cute!" He said again. "Stop saying that!"

I pushed him and tripped him back onto the floor. He continued to laugh while I failed wrestle him. He rolled over and held me down. He smiled at me and opened his mouth again.

"Don't you dare!" My tail flicked more violently and I glared at him. He breathed in preparing to yell it this time. "NO!" I yelled and flipped us back over.

Without thinking I slammed my lips against his to make his shut up. He kissed back and placed his hands on either side of my head. My ears flipped back as I pulled away, flustered.

"Aww you love me?"

"No! I only did that to make you shut up!"

"Mmhm sure (n/n),"

"SHUT UP!"

"Only if you give me another one,"