Ni- Local gardener gets kidnapped.

[Yuji Itadori]

My eyes slowly opened and I saw Gojo there. I tried to move but I realised my hands were bound. Gojo explained what happened with a recap before saying that my execution was temporarily postponed. I pointed out how the recap didn't match the current events. He explained from the top by pulling out a finger while saying that Sukuna had 20 of them. He had 4 hands before tossing the finger at the wall.

The finger cracked the wall.

Gojo explained how it was better that I absorbed all the fingers first before executing me or I would be executed right now. Suddenly, an image of (M/N) wearing his sunflower hat on the roof of the school with his shovel came into my mind and I asked Gojo about him. He reassured me that he let him go. I remembered how (M/N) didn't freak out at all when it came to the cursed creatures. In fact, he acted as if it was all normal. Is this what he was seeing?

"Uh Gojo-sensei, I have a question. Is it possible to see these creatures even before events like these take place?" I asked

"Not usually. Why? Does it have to do with the (H/C) boy?" Gojo asked with a smile

"Hai, you see I thought it was weird he avoided certain places. Not just that, he waves at nothing a lot and talks to stuff." I said

"Sounds like he's going crazy" Gojo said

"It does but did you see the bunny he was holding? He always said there was a bunny roaming the hallways and only yesterday I saw it"  I pointed out.

"I'll see" Gojo replied with a smirk.

[M/N][L/N]

It was a day off of school and I was tending to the plants on my in the backyard of my small house. It was an average small double story home that served its purpose. I didn't feel that much attachment except to my garden. I picked some Tsubaki since Itadori's grandfather had a noble death during the Edo period and Chrysanthemum because it represented grief and was used at funerals. I walked to the funeral homes where I departed my flowers to Itadori's grandfather one last time.

I never visited him much since he would yell at me to get a hobby with teamwork. He knew I hated cooperating and having people leech off of me. I don't remember when was the last time I visited him but I always gave him flowers that Itadori would deliver. It was probably a month ago when I went to see him on my own and he tried to tell me about my parents like he would with Itadori but he would never say anything about them.

I specifically left the flowers in the vase next to the picture but didn't do the ritual of picking the bones of the corpse. I wasn't that close anyways. I still felt bad deep down about hum dying. When Itadori came in with Gojo, I wanted to leave so I did right after seeing Itadori eat another finger. What was with this man and fingers? I passed by Fushiguro on the way out as I left for home. He looked like he had something to say but I just left. Neko came out of my shadows after he turned away and I walked with Neko home.

It was the afternoon when I heard ringing at the doorbell. I was doing some tending to the plants that didn't require water especially making sure the tomatoes could grow securely onto the grid wooden wall I built and making sure the watermelons came along nicely. I harvested one or two. I went to the front of my house from the back and saw Gojo standing at my door. He noticed me and grinned before looking at my attire.

"Uwah, you're really like a little gardener in that attire. The boots, the rubber gloves and apron with a spade. The hat too but your just not that little." Gojo mused

"I have a hand trowel, not a spade. Do you want to come in? It's quite hot today. Give me a few minutes" I muttered.

"Sure, it would be a pleasure" Gojo said

I unlocked the door for him before going back to my garden to quickly grab Longan fruit which was known for its sweetness and is believed to have originated in Southern China. I grabbed Water Apples too which was also known as Jambu Air and originated in Malaysia Peninsula. I put the fruits into a basket before I went inside from the back door after taking off my boots, gloves and apron since they were dirty. I washed the fruits quickly and cut the Water Apples before putting it on a plate to serve to Gojo.

I showed him how to eat the Longan by easily cracking open the skin and passing it to him, telling him not to eat the seed. He looked some happy with the sweetness before trying the Water Apples and enjoying them too. He ate them for the next five minutes while I cleaned up the place a bit before sitting down on at the kitchen isle with a seat between us. He seemed to be really happy so I just let him continue a bit more while I explained a bit more about the fruit and its origins. He commented how that sounded exotic and expensive while I replied that was homegrown.

He didn't reply to that and just bit into another Water Apple. He hummed in happiness before finishing the whole place. He definitely had a sweet tooth. He started telling me about his condolences about my guardian, Itadori's grandfather. I shrugged it off and told him that I didn't care. I don't think he believed that. He told me about Itadori's decision and his execution being postponed. He was also transferring to Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical Highschool.

"Anyways, getting to business, Itadori pointed out something interesting so I'll be upfront about this. Could you see the cursed spirits before this or was it just yesterday?" Gojo asked with a smile.

"Ara, I'm not sure how to answer that. Yes, I have been seeing them before that but not since birth. I might as well show you. Neko, come out"

After that, Neko came out of my shadows and hoped into my lap, purring. Gojo was curious about the cat and reached out to touch it but it looked like he swing his hand back. He went silent as he looked at the cat. My cat started hissing at him and jumped back into my shadows. I decided to come clean and tell him that I learned to stop the flowing output of cursed energy. I explained some of the weird things I saw and their locations. I realised that I had no clue how he found my house so I asked about that. I thought Itadori told him

"Oh, your house has the prettiest garden. It made if really easy so thank you" Gojo smirked

"Hm, I don't think they're that pretty. Anyways, Im guessing that I'll be transferred too and if I fail I come back"

"Exactly, we're leaving tomorrow " Gojo agreed with a cheerful tone.

With that, Gojo left and I went to pack my things. There wasn't much and it was mostly clothes, books and some other items of benefit.The plastic bag held my gardening tools. I decided to pack three boxes of fruits. One for Gojo, one for Fushiguro and one for me and Itadori to share. I went to bed that night with a peaceful dream. I don't know why I agreed so easily.

A/N:Hope you enjoyed the chapter! The reason Gojo can't touch the cat is because of a barrier. The cat might possibly be cursed but they're not sharing a body so it's fine. Gojo has a sweet tooth that's been confirmed. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!