Juuni- Local Gardener buys two shovels

[M/N][L/N]

I ended up choosing a phone that had a pretty decent screen size that had a lot of memory before getting a SIM card that would allow me to send messages and use data for free with the package I chose. I waited a few minutes for Gojo but just ended up paying with my credit card. I was old enough to have one. The money came from my mom. There were papers that I needed to fill out while the shop owner helped me put in the SIM card and set up my phone. They even helped with putting on the screen protector with a case. I thanked the person before leaving. I couldn't see both of them so I left to buy some gardening tools.

Especially a new shovel. I should get two. Then I could play whack a mole with the curses and use the other for gardening. I bought two shovels that came in a black bag I could swing across my shoulder. Still no sight of them. I tried to call them but realised I needed a phone number. Typing in a name wouldn't work. Oh no. Oh well, I bought a lot more flower seeds so much so that I stuffed the packets in the black bag. As I was walking around, I bought a jacket that looked cool for Kugisaki. She told me she wanted a specific one and this was exactly it.

After that, I bought some things for me, Itadori, Fushiguro and Gojo. I also bought items for others. I don't know what Kugisaki liked so I got her a box of sweets. I left to find Gojo and Itadori after paying and buying myself lunch and dinner. I was nearby to the information reception in case Gojo was going to make an announcement. I sat down in a Cafe before ordering my favourite drink and sipping it while watching the people pass by. I left a few minutes after I saw Gojo and Itadori at the information centre.

"Good afternoon, if anyone has seen a child that's about 175cm with (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes and (S/C) skin, please lead him to the information centre thank you" The lady finished as I walked up.

"Hello, you guys went on a shopping spree without me didn't you? I'm guessing not together because you have different items." I pointed out the sweets Gojo had for himself and the gifts Itadori had.

"N-Not at all" Itadori tried to lie.

"Gojo, I already got my phone. I bought some things too, should we head back or do you two want to go shopping some more?" I asked.

Despite Gojo's words that we should go back, Itadori begged and looked up at me with puppy eyes to go to an arcade. Sighing, I gave in since I felt bad and Gojo pointed out how he couldn't give his puppy dog eyes since he had a blindfold. We went to the arcade game and Itadori sighed in frustration when he was low on money to spend and Gojo wouldn't give him any. In the end, I got the tokens for him and Gojo before I bluntly told them to go be children for an hour. I'm surprised Gojo went from the responsible adult to the child when I gave him tokens.

I got myself some tokens too and went to play some games. I enjoyed it even though I won nothing. An hour later, Ijichi picked us up and we sat in the car with our items. It was slightly cramped and I sat in the back in between Gojo and Itadori with Gojo casually eating some sweets. I rolled my head back onto the seat cushion before passing my phone to Gojo when he asked for it. He started typing in some things before passing it back and telling me to set a password when we got back. Itadori fell asleep in my lap despite it seeming very uncomfortable.

Patting his head, Ijichi and I conversed before I told him that I had a gift for him too. And passing him the bag with his gift. A token for having him drive us around. Ijichi nearly cried at the kindness and mentioned that I was much nicer compared to Gojo. This made Gojo argue back, forcing Ijichi to apologise until I grabbed Gojo's shoulders and pulled him so his back was against the seat. I've never seen him pout until now. The reaction was so weird that I laughed a little bit, making the other smirk before asking me what was so funny. I left that unanswered but deep down, I wanted to call him a brat I checked my phone and saw several contacts that he added with a few customisation.