Sanjuukyuu- Gardener forgets his shovel to beat up people with.

[Third]

"Kill Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji. He is not a person so it will go unquestioned. It'll be treated as an accident. There's no need to hold back of hesitate."

The solemn look on Miwa's face conveyed the thoughts of her unwillingness to do it. Mai stepped in and announced that he was here because he didn't die which the Principal explained that his previous reported death had been a suicide before he asked his students what's the one thing they should be extremely wary of when ending a hostile sorcerer's life. To which Kamo responded that it was to ensure that they had been killed off with cursed energy so they wouldn't come back as a spirit after death.

The principal agreed and had to bring up the host was Itadori Yuji and he has the control so unless Sukuna comes out, he was just a first year student. He was going to finish off with Itadori would be easy to kill but Todo kicked the frail but strong bamboo door down before getting agitated, telling them to do whatever they want to win before stepping out to leave.

However, Kamo urged him to come back since the principal wasn't done talking which Todo quickly and angrily remarked that he didn't care. He was going to watch Takeda-chan's guest appearance on a walking show at 11 am today. He wouldn't miss it for the world. Despite, Kamo responding that he could record it and watch it later, Todo said simply that he would watch it live and the recording.

"I've long been disappointed in you all and your bad taste in women. Plot and scheme all you want on your own. But if you try to order me around again, I'll kill you" Todo threatened menacingly.

Everyone felt threatened by the pressure and aura radiating.

"Anyways, do you know where the Tokyo side is at? I must bring my brother to see it" Todo sniffled.

"You have... a brother?" Miwa asked to herself.

Meanwhile in another room, the Kyoto teacher asked Gojo what he wanted but in return, he asked why was she so angry even though she responded that she wasn't angry. Of course, Gojo agreed since he hasn't done anything wrong yet which immediately irked Ieri as a vein popped up. He told her with a serious tone that there was someone working with a curse user or curses at Jujutsu Tech. Her eyes widened as her mouth opened to gasped while her hands clutched the tea cup harder as she turned to him. She muttered that it was impossible because she doubted it so much.

However, a lot of them on that level had been popping lately. They understand human speech and they've formed a faction operating with purpose and they might think they are working with a curse user but Gojo would like to ask Iori to handle investigating those at Kyoto Jujutsu Tech. She asked him what would he do if she was the traitor but Gojo raised his hand and waved it off since there was no way because she was weak and didn't have the guts. This lead to her hurling the cup angrily at Gojo but he used his infinity to avoid any from touching him.

"Hysterics won't win you men here!" Gojo teased.

"I am the senpai here!" Iori yelled

[M/N][L/N]

"So whats the plan? The group battle format is what we expected but we have another member now. Do we change strategies? There's not much time." Maki asked

"Bonito flakes" Inumaki mumbled.

"Well that depends on Yuji? What can you do?" Panda asked

"Punch, kick..." Itadori trailed off.

"We have plenty of that"

Nodding my head, I pulled my cat out of the shadow and began asking him to track down the curse with me and go curse hunting. He nodded his head sleepily so I put him back into the shadow while Itadori was surprised by Panda's statement that we had enough man power. Fushiguro piped up that he didn't know what Itadori has been doing since he's dead but if everyone from Tokyo and Kyoto fought him at once without cursed energy, Itadori would win. I stood there rather awkwardly but said nothing while the second years looked more surprised.

"Ne, what is (M/N) doing?" Itadori asked

"Finding the curse to kill of course. Neko is hungry right now so he's better at finding the curse and having a nice snack. Itadori... it might be me but they're going to be distracted" I stated

"Eh? Why?" Itadori questioned.

"They wanna kill you, of course" I sighed

"Eh?! Nande?!" Itadori raised his voice in surprise.

Quietly, I let Maki agree and Panda explained it to him while I was busy realising my shovel was missing. I really do need a way to carry my shovel around. I sighed and left quickly to go get my combat shovel. I reached my dorm and got it before rushing back, coming to a hopping halt when I saw Fushiguro stop walking as I came up to our group who were heading their spots. Thankfully, I didn't bump into him and skirted around him to blink as he asked Itadori if he was okay. He agreed saying he got a big role but he could manage but that wasn't what Fushiguro meant.

"Something happened right?" Fushiguro asked.

"Huh? Nothing happened. Okay it did. But it's true that I'm fine. In fact, because of what happened, I don't want to lose to anyone" Itadori admitted.

"Okay then. I don't really want to lose either" Fushiguro stated

"What do you mean 'really'? You already got sent rolling around once. (M/N) has probably thrown you more than once into a wall! Overwhelm them! Let's thoroughly trounce them! For Maki-san's sake too!" Kugisaki cheered.

"Don't say stuff like that" Maki huffed

While Inumaki and Panda agreed, Itadori smiled and let out a little laugh before he charged forward and crouched on the floor as everyone posed very cooly, saying that we should win before Maki kicked him for taking the lead. I stayed behind because there was annoying voice at the back of my head saying I couldn't be so close. Instead, I raised my hands to cheer with a straight face which made Kugisaki laugh at my attempt to cheer us on.

A part of me still felt useless.

Was I being left behind?

I thought I was getting better but am I?
-

Extra:

"(M/N) do you know what OPP stands for?" Gojo smirked

"No, why?" (M/N) bluntly said

"It stands for Oceanic Pacific Peace" Itadori smiled happily

"O-Oceanic Pacific Peace?" (M/N) had a hard time saying the words.

"Hai, (M/N)~ it is said that the Pacific Ocean is at peace, all the sea life get along. The best of friends where they party all the time" Gojo lied easily which anyone with three braincells would be able to tell.

"Itadori... i-is this true?" (M/N) asked.

Itadori didn't have the heart to break (M/N)'s since the boy did have a rare spark of pure innocent curiosity twinkling in his eyes so he could only nod while Sukuna was laughing but also appreciating this weird rare moment of (M/N)'s innocence. Gojo turned away to laugh silently while (M/N) left to go get to drink water.

A/N: Thanks for reading :) The higher ups don't know anything about (M/N) yet but he will become a threat that they will want to kill. Next chapter, he takes care of some curses. Also, do you wonder how (M/N) has to die to stay dead permanently? Anyways about the yandere book, Ill think about it.

Also (M/N) didn't know that the Kyoto team is really planning to kill Itadori. He just felt as if the chances were too high.

Bye byee