Nijuuhachi-King of Curses swaps a dress without a Gardener knowing

[Third]

Gojo and Itadori were out getting outfits with Nanami who basically was forced to babysit the two since Ijichi couldn't and (M/N) was busy training. Honestly, he was irritated that Gojo dragged him out to a shopping mall so he could buy some cool outfits for his students. Somehow, all was going well until he noticed for a split moment the marks appear on Itadori's face but they quickly dissolved. The only suspicious thing that happened during the minute was that an outfit from the womens cosplay section was stuffed in a bag. Nanami would check it out before they paid. He observed Itadori get some random cosplay items like a few hats and weird glasses.

He wasn't going to judge. He sighed before turning away to buy a new watch for himself. Gojo somehow didn't notice anything and was busy buying Kikufuku. Sweet addict. For a moment, Nanami felt blessed when he finally got the two to behave again. He dragged them back after getting a cab and getting dropped off nearby Jujutsu Tech where they walked the rest of the way. Gojo went to drop off the outfits for everyone and Itadori went back into hiding because people still thought he was dead. Nanami went back to go and take care of a few curses. He forgot to check the bag.

(M/N) was contently gardening by himself after training until he heard an upbeat voice. Sighing, he turned around and saw Gojo there waving at him. He wanted to ignore him and go back to gardening because a few days ago, Gojo had stolen his sweets and snacks. He was still mildly upset with the blindfolded man. Begrudgingly, he took the bag Gojo handed him before leaving. He was informed Itadori picked out the outfit so he was fine. He looked inside and saw a green outfit, guessing that was the outfit he was going to wear tonight.

He continued gardening until Kugisaki called him over so they could share some macarons together. Also so she could see the outfit Gojo gave him. He had to wear it because he lost at chest fourteen times in a row. He really isn't the brightest. She waited for him because she also wanted to do his makeup. Kugisaki just likes dressing up boys if given a chance that don't steal her skirt.

That reminded her of a time where (M/N) needed to borrow a button up from Megumi but he had to return it immediately and ask for hers but returned it too. He had to use a loose hoodie for a bit. She suspected his manly tiddies might've gotten bigger. She wanted to touch his chest so badly. She wasn't into (M/N) but even she could appreciate a pair of tiddies. (M/N) put away his tools before walking with Kugisaki to his dorm room with the bag in hand. He listened to Kugisaki talk about the new sweets that would be in season to the pretty outfits she saw online.

"So what outfit did you get?" Kugisaki asked

"No idea, all I know it's green" (M/N) replied

"That's weird." Kugisaki remarked

[M/N][L/N]

The conversation continued on until I got into the shower of my room with Kugisaki waiting outside and watching YouTube. I took a warm shower before stepping out and drying himself. I the usual of putting on his underwear before taking the bag and looking inside. As I pulled out the outfit, I had a bit of surprise and blinked for a few seconds. This was a tinker bell outfit. I even agreed to wear any outfit if I lost but I didn't expect this. Guess I would try and take it in style. So glad I brought in an extra pair of shorts.

Nervously, I put on my shorts before looking at the dress. It wasn't too bad but I was quite tall so I needed to hope it passed my butt at least. Unzipping the zipper at the back, I quickly wiggled into into it before zipping it back up almost all the way. It wasn't extremely tight on the bottom thankfully but it was much tighter at the top since usually women's chest would go here.

My chest fit rather snugly and even pressed slightly against each other. It looked like they got bigger now. Thankfully, it did go past my butt and even reached three quarters of my thighs. I sighed in relief. It wasn't overly tight on my stomach either which was good and I could stretch in it. Still a lot of skin exposed but I was already getting quite used to it. Wiping the fog off the mirror, I took a good look at myself. I had a nice pair of cleavage. Wonder what it looked like from the back. The knock on the door from Kugisaki made me step out slightly nervously and a bit shy.