Kyuu- Local Gardener sees pretty eyes

[M/N][L/N]

"(M/N), you alright?" Gojo asked looking down to me on the ground

"I guess, that curse got away though" I said

"Did you see anything?" Gojo asked

"Yeah, the curse with branches for eyes, his skin was white with black lines. I think I saw something else but I can't comfirm. Neko, stop eating the curses flesh. It's weird" I pleaded

"Meow" My cat returned with a smile before spitting it out onto the ground

"Neko? Pf- that's really original" Gojo laughed

"I know, don't leave a four year old to pick names. Anyways, Gojo, how do I create a Domain Expansion?" I questioned

"Oh~ You thinking of something?" Gojo smirked with interest.

I decided to leave that question unanswered before getting up as Neko jumped back in my shadow. I had no idea how he got out in the first place. Gojo looked at my shadow where the cat was and it felt as if this man was seeing more than I was. He bent his knees and crouched next to my shadow where my cat came back out to hiss at Gojo. Gojo seemed to have seen something new in my cat that I can't. He remarked that it looked quite special because he couldn't see into it and I pointed out that of course he couldn't.

I asked for permission to do something and Gojo did as he still watched my cat crawl back into my shadow, crouched on the ground. I bent my knees to his level and asked again if I could touch his face. He smirked as he told me I could and not to make it so embarrassing. I grabbed his face with both of my hands and noticed how clear and pretty his skin was before moving my thumbs under his blindfold and lifting it up. His baby blue eyes were so pretty, I couldn't help but stare and even pull him slightly closer to me by pulling him slightly up and tilting his head.

"A pretty baby blue sea, eyes blue like the Atlantic. Sorry Gojo, they're really so pretty. Sorry if I made it uncomfortable and weird" I bluntly stated

"It's not a problem, how about some fruits in return?" Gojo asked with a slightly red face.

"Sure, Atlantic. I bet a lot of people have complimented your eyes" I said

"Oh a lot of girls have, you can say I'm quite popular." Gojo smirked.

"Hm, I'm sure. Gojo, I feel like something bad will happen. Neko does too" I offhandedly remarked.

"Wait did you just call me Atlantic?" Gojo asked with a smile.

My cat meowed from my shadow while Gojo told me to rest assured before he warped me back to the school. I realised Itadori had been warped there already. I decided to start doing extra training with my cat even in my sleep. Gojo told me it was alright to be with the others but to not tell that Itadori was alive. He would keep training both of us in secret. I went into the dorm and passed by Fushiguro's room. I decided to knock and greet him. He looked sad because he still thought Itadori was dead.

"I refuse to believe Itadori is dead so neither should you" I said

"(M/N) he is... you went there yourself" Fushiguro bluntly said

"I'm glad you're alright Fushiguro" I said before turning to leave

"I was too weak (M/N)" Fushiguro mumbled

"Then just get stonger." I bluntly said.

It was silent so I turned back around to look and I felt something unsettling swirl in me. Fushiguro was about to cry and possibly because of my sharp words. I turned back around and walked over to yank him onto his bed before wrapping the blankets around him which made him confused. I went to my room silently and grabbed some fruits and flowers like daffodils, daisies and gardenias. Two of them were to cheer him up while gardenias were to tell him that he was a lovely person. I asked him if there was anything he wanted to eat that I could buy but since I can't cook.

Even though he told me I couldn't leave the school, I did so anyways because I was hungry too, the cafeterias were close and I can't cook. It took an hour to get back but I got Fushiguro a dish with some ginger and I had some rice with katsu and tamago. Basically chicken, egg with rice. Thankfully there was soy sauce with it. Fushiguro and I ate in silence until I decided to ask him if he had any family. He really wasn't replying until he suddenly did.

"I have a step-sister" Fushiguro began.

"Oh, is she nice?" I asked.

"Definitely." Fushiguro nodded

"I'm guess you don't care much about your parents or don't want to talk about them" I pointed out.

"Yeah, I can't remember my father anyways. What about you?" Fushiguro asked

I didn't reply as I honestly didn't know how to. I just had no clue but I liked to think that they love me. I smiled as I told him I had a mother and father that loved me very much. Fushiguro seemed envious and surprised since I wasn't very emotional. He asked me what it was like and I told him that I had no clue. He looked absolutely confused by my answer. I changed the topic to the food. Apparently he liked things that went well with ginger and hated red peppers.

Eventually, I got him to laugh on accident by my blunt nature when talking about food. He thanked me for cheering him up while I didn't reply to that instead asking if he wanted to help me in the garden tomorrow. He agreed which made thank him before bluntly stating that it was nice to have help. I left to my room afterwards before collapsing on my bed and falling asleep. My cat coming out to sleep with me and cuddle.

Sleep was the best.

A/N: Gojo was caught blushing hehe. Don't worry since (M/N) is legal, it's fine for him to flirt. Publishing this early cause why not? I love the idea of (M/N) having a small domain which he attacks people inside with a shovel. It would be funny. Thanks for being here to read! Hope you like it :)

 Thanks for being here to read! Hope you like it :)