Juugo- Local Tall Giraffe tells someone they're cute. Fails.

[M/N][L/N]

My hands threw away the trash around the room Itadori was currently training in because it was a bit of a mess. At least he could cook because I can't. I remember nearly burning down the house and setting off the fire alarms but Itadori saved me so all was fine. Once I was done, we heard Gojo knocking before coming in. He had a bag of ingredients so Itadori took the bags to the mini kitchen which I didn't see before. I watched as he took them out while I watched before he asked for help washing the vegetables and chopping them. Gojo for once had to do some paperwork..

"Eh? (M/N) you can cook?" Gojo asked

"Technically no, I can't use stovetops but I can kind of do the rest terribly which is why I prefer baking. I also love sweets" I said.

"Yeah, don't leave (M/N) with a stove top even if it's to boil water ever." Itadori warned as I nodded

"I agree, I burnt my house down unironically  as a kid trying to use the stove to boil water. Thankfully, kettles exist." I stated

Both of us continued preparing the food with me nearly cutting myself a few times and both of us sniffling when we cut the onions. Gojo laughed saying he didn't know I had emotions while Itadori stepped in and said I used to be super expressive. I nodded before we resumed cooking. I helped mix the ingredients and roll them before hiding before Itadori when he started cooking the beef and vegetables. I hated the flames of the stovetop so I backed off and went to the couch where I asked for a picture if Gojo and Itadori to set up for their contact profiles. Itadori and Gojo both made a peace sign for their photos.

I ended up practicing Domain Expansion some more before trying to use reversed energy by multiplying cursed energy with itself only to fail at the latter. At least Itadori was done cooking by then and we could eat the delicious stock with beef and rice. It had a few side dishes. Digging in, I ate in silence while Itadori was telling me about the movies he watched which nearly made me fall asleep on my soup. Something about movies made me so sleepy even when people talked about them. Itadori had to grab me by the back of my hoodie and yank me to sit back up before I face planted into my food.

"(M/N)! Please don't fall asleep in your food!" Itadori yelled with worry.

"Ara? Was I going to? Sorry... anyways as you were saying?"

"So I watched the movie Cabin in the Woods and it was so damn scary but funny like the main characters were all stereotypes and clearly meant to be that way. They had the jock, the virgin, the joker, the smart one and the one that a party girl. Like they rigged it up where people would have to die in order or- ah! Don't fall asleep (M/N)!" Itadori yelled pulling me up again, grabbing me by my hoodie again.

"... I don't think I can hear you talk about movies. I'm going to fall asleep." I murmured

"Maybe we should change topics before (M/N) drowns in his soup" Gojo said.

"Not a bad way to go" I said.

With that, Itadori and Gojo had a few laughing fits at me and nearly diving head first into my soup. It was a peaceful lunch though before I left to continue gardening before training with Maki and Panda for a few hours. Honestly, I got used to the punishment I had to endure with doing push-ups and running with Panda on my back while holding up Domain Expansion. It was a lot of extra endurance I got and I'm sure over time it would show. I hated it when Panda swung me out of an open window on accident though but he was cute and cuddles from him made up for it.

By the time my other two current classmates showed up, I was done training and went to find a book to learn anything I could on reversed technique. I only found a scuffed up and very damaged book that wasn't even in English nor Japanese. In fact, I've never even seen this language before. There was messy hand writing above certain words that held translations but it was damn confusing so I gave up and took the book with me before gardening while practicing to release a large output for 30 minutes straight.

My senior, Inumaki came by to garden with me and we did. It was odd that he wanted to spend time with me but I learned more about his unique vocabulary. Salmon and shake was basically a yes, bonito flakes I believe was a no. I still didn't know what leaf mustard was but he would always point at me and make a question mark in the air when he did. He started writing with his finger on my hand to communicate while I would respond with words. He was quite a bit shorter than me which I noticed when we were putting away the gardening tools. I was slightly envious of his height since people love cute things and not tall giraffes unless they were hot but I didn't think I was.

I remember the times I scared children on accident and even made someone pass out because they got scared during a camp once when they switched on the lights. I was just brushing my teeth but I guess a tall person is pretty scary. Inumaki tugged at the bottom of my shirt before saying leaf mustard. He wrote out what it meant on my hand. I apologised and told him that I was fine. I decided to tell him that his height made him adorable which he got annoyed at.

"Sorry but it's true, people love cute things and not tall giraffes. Don't take it the wrong way Inumaki senpai" I said using the honorific.

"Tuna mayo" He said before writing on my hand that it was fine

"Anyways, I'll see you later senpai. Bye bye" I waved off.

Heading to my dorm, I walked along the silent corridors as my cat popped out and nudged my side. I started talking to him in return he would meow. When we reached my room, I pulled out the book I had gotten from the library and asked my cat to help. My cat nodded before I brought out a dictionary so we could begin the slow process of translating this book for the extra complicated words with my cat meowing the normal ones. Why did books have to be so hard? Why is reading books that have too much information so hard?

"I wanna sleep" I said in a monotonous  voice

"Meow"

"Oh shush fatty bum, come here and cuddle" I replied.

A/N:Shirtless (M/N) will happen, who has the pretty farmers body but for now no one will see it. Also yes, (M/N) has some anime tiddies which goes well with farmer boy aesthetic from training. I can't stop thinking of Ushijishima Wakatoshi from Haikyuu like post time skip. His body was farm boy body. Chefs kiss. Maybe I'll draw him but who knows. Anyways sorry if I dont respond to you immediately. Thank you for reading though! I appreciate the comments :)

I love (M/N), he's cute

The reason he can't use stovetops is because they use gas most of the time which brings out his fear of fire. Poor child

 Poor child