Nijuuichi- Gardener bullies a teacher

[Third]

Nanami just hacked up another morphed body in self defence as he called out for the person to finally reveal himself. Luckily, the curse of fear and hatred finally did. The curse was glad it wasn't Satoru Gojo but hoped Nanami wasn't too weak otherwise his experiment wouldn't be fun. With that, he engaged with combat temporarily until he cut off the curse's hand. Thus, the curse asked Nanami a question. Which came first, the soul of the body.

The curse went on a long winded explanation about the soul and how he could change it. Nanami honestly wasn't too interested in this conversation and glanced down at his watch. If he started at 10am then he would got off at 6pm. It was currently 5.30pm so he only had 30 minutes left, he would finish at 6pm.

[M/N][L/N]

"Ne Yoshino, wh-"

Unfortunately I was cut off by a teacher who made his presence known after sitting on the porch of the house. He slyly pointed out the Yoshino had been skipping school but didn't even attend the funeral of his friends that took care of him. Yoshino looked uncomfortable at his teacher telling him that he would accompany him to their funeral. I was going to swing the bag at the teacher's face until I heard someone bang into the lampost. It was Itadori with the small curse. Yoshino could definitely see it. Itadori came up to Yoshino and said he wanted to ask him some questions.

However, this teacher wasn't having it and asked us would us kids would need to talk about that would be so important. He kept going on which resulted in Itadori pulling down his pants and taking them before running a lap with the teacher following him. I decided to cut halfway to the back of the lap and saw Itadori running past me at full speed throwing the pants in the air. I went ahead with whacking the teacher's head with a shovel.

"Sir would you like to be a potato? Oh nevermind, he's dead" I asked

"Dead?!" Itadori yelled in surprise

"Correction, not dead but definitely in pain. I think we just knocked someone out" I pointed at the teacher bluntly

"No you did!" Itadori yelled

"Oh well, I just knocked someone out. Do I feel bad? Honestly no. In fact, maybe I should've put in a bit more force then he's got amnesia" I said monotonously while inspecting my shovel

Not enough to kill him but enough to knock him out from pain as the pants fell on his passed out head.  Itadori cheered as he grabbed me shoulders jumping up and down before hugging me. Looking back at the situation, it was quite ridiculous and I couldn't help but have a small laugh at that as we ran back to Yoshino. The way Itadori looked at me and came to a stop because of my laugh made me worried I wasn't supposed to laugh at that.

However, Itadori was just silent for a few seconds before his face suddenly lit up and he cheered, picking me up and dropping my shovel in the process. I was confused at how happy Itadori looked. What was so great about me laughing? I tilted my head down to meet Itadori's gaze as my hands gripped his shoulders to hold myself better. It must've been a weird sight to see if anyone else saw.

I was getting more confused when Itadori gave me another big smile. He picked up my shovel with one hand with the other carrying me awkwardly. He started dashing back to Yoshino as I clung to him not to fall off. I may care for Itadori but this boy has accidentally hurled me before into a wall because he went too fast. We got back to Yoshino who looked surprised at our speed. I got off Itadori and took my shovel back. Yoshino was quite startled that we helped him even though we could've just dragged him away. Itadori said it was because Yoshino hated the guy.

"I'll be honest, guilt tripping people to do something is horrible and you looked uncomfortable" I stated

"What did you do to him?"