Nijuunana- King of Curses wants to kill a Gardener.

[M/N][L/N]

"It's fine, I can do it myself" I stated

"I don't think you can right now" Nanami pointed out to me

"No, I've done first aid like this before, could you pass me the alcohol and the wipes? I would use the reversed technique but I'm way too low and I suck at it still. I was training four hours and gardening before I followed Itadori onto that mission. Domain Expansion is a pain to practise" I said as he passed me the alcohol.

"How often do you practise in a day?" Nanami asked

"When I'm training, so two hours in the morning and four at night but I can only repeatedly practice until three hours at night." I stated

"Where did you learn first aid?" Nanami changed the topic

"My mother" I said with a small smile

"She must be a nice lady," Nanami replied, noticing the change.

Propping myself up slightly, I lifted up my shirt to expose where I had taken the most damage. I agreed with Nanami's words about my mother before continuing. It was only to my side along the usual small cuts I would get from being thrown into a floor which have healed up with the ones on my face that happened from the glass. I sighed at Itadori being so reckless before wondering how those miniature cuts healed so fast. Did I have a healing factor since learning the reversed technique?

Sighing, I pulled out the alcohol and started carefully cleaning my wound. Wincing at the pain, I made sure it was done properly once more before asking him to past me the ointment and cream which I lathered onto my sides. I didn't need bandages so I just pulled back down my shirt and laid back down while we waited for Itadori. Hopefully he wouldn't take too long

Knowing him, he's going to come see the corpses immediately which is where we were at. Nanami went ahead to sit on the couch as well since he was tired. I decided to clean up his cuts too which he initially refused before accepting. Thankfully, his injuries weren't too bad which showed how skilled he was. He still winced too at the feeling of burning antiseptic on his side but the rest passed by quickly as I bandaged his wound. I apologised if it hurt but he reassured me that it was better.

"Your mother did a good job of teaching you how to bandage" Nanami stated

"Yeah, she had to otherwise our neighbours would point it out. It'll be a big surprise if she sees how good I am at this" I bluntly said

"A big surprise? You only came recently to Jujutsu Tech" Nanami examined me for a moment before asking

"Oh yeah but I haven't seen her since I was possibly 7." I stated bluntly.

"Were you staying with your father then?" Nanami asked

"No way, he's still getting milk" I smiled slightly.

The look of silent shock he gave didn't startle me but confused me. I remember Itadori's grandfather doing the same. I didn't understand why. It's normal to do that. I was old enough to and they loved me so I was alright with it. I miss them a lot but they taught me not to complain. It's normal. Some other children did it and we were called hochigo children. Itadori's parents weren't really there for him too so I didn't get the big deal. I mentioned offhandedly that even Itadori didn't have his parents around but he had his guardian his grandfather.

Speaking of the devil, Itadori arrived at that moment in a new outfit. Black jackets look cool on him. He looked handsome. Nanami got up and went to lean forward against a railing. He had no lectures to give to people who saved his life which made Itadori question it. The explanation was that since Itadori entered the Domain, Mahito ended up touching Sukuna's soul even though Sukuna never swapped in. I wondered why Mahito got attacked so brutally.