Juukyuu- Gardener accidentally commits a murder or two

[M/N][L/N]

The next day, Gojo came knocking on my door and told me that I had a mission with Itadori. Gojo wouldn't be there to help us so he brought someone else in. The doors opened as I was a man with blonde hair in a creme coloured suit. He had a blue under shirt and a spotted tie that went well with his parted hair. My eyes drifted up to his face and he had a stern look and weird sunglasses. Will I too have to get something to do with my eyes because a lot of great sorcerers I know where glasses or blindfolds.

Gojo introduced Kento Nanami, the ex salary man Jujutsu Sorcerer. He pointed out the other was a first grade sorcerer after pointing out that he was pretty calm and had a good head on his shoulders. The other told Gojo to stop and that no one really wanted praise from Gojo. Nanami formally introduced himself with a bow which Itadori returned while I kind of stood there like an idiot before bowing too but forgetting to say anything.

Nanami then said some of his personal opinions. The first being Jujutsu sorcerers were shit and second that work was shit. I liked this person's honest attitude. I wish I could say studying normal school subjects were shit so easily. Nanami continued that if both were shit then he would take the one he was more familiar with. I would agree wholeheartedly with that. Why make life unnecessarily harder?

Gojo pulled Itadori to the side so Itadori could mention that was a dark philosophy. Nanami turned to both of us before turning to Gojo. He had his trust and faith in Gojo but he did not trust him. He hated the way higher ups did things but he believed in the rules and regulations. He glanced over to Itadori after pointing out the conversation was dragging for too long. He stated that he didn't recognise Itadori as a sorcerer either and even though he was Sukuna's vessel, he should still be useful.

"And you, you haven't said a thing." Nanami said

"Sorry, I don't know what to say." I pointed out clearly

"I don't recognise you especially either since you aren't even a vessel of sorts. Please make sure that you are both useful." Nanami stated.

With that Itadori gave quite a moving speech about how he recently been forced to realise how weak he was and that he just needed a bit more time to get stronger to chose how he would die. My cat came out of my shadows and jumped into my hands before it stared at the tiniest smile I had on my face. When I looked down with a tilted head to indicate my confusion to my cat, he lovingly stretched and nuzzled my neck. This made Gojo fawn over me and take a picture as did Itadori. My cat hid back in my shadows after that.

"Aw (M/N), your so cute when your cat comes to cuddle you" Itadori smiled.

"Uh... it's nothing? It's my cat being cute, not me." I said

After that, I was brought back to the scene with Itadori and we were asked if we could see the residual traces left behind which confused both of us. My cat came out of my shadow and meowed at me to look where his little paws. If I actually looked for them, I could see traces left behind of the paws of my cat and the person who was here previously. My cat has cute small paws. Cute, I suddenly had the urge to pick up my cat and press his paws. Nanami explained to us how cursed traces were fainted but left behind when a cursed technique was used. Itadori started cheering when he could see them.

I was happy for him deep down and felt myself get just a bit more happy deep down when he looked at me with a big smile. I gave him a thumbs up before we followed after the other person who went under the bright yellow tape before resuming walking. Itadori asked for praise. However the other said that he didn't praise nor disparage anyone. He adhered to facts and judge on that basis. He mentioned how used to be like that before switching topics to tell us to get to work. Itadori was excited to go all out but the other said only use moderate effort where moderate effort was due.

"Well, there was some curse I met before going in" I said

"Yes, I believe Gojo told me that but we need proof especially since we don't know what it can do. There was another young resident caught on the cameras with the people"

"Could he have done it?" Itadori asked

There was that possibility. As we left two curses appeared and I pulled my rose seeds before deciding against it so I just play whack a curse with my shovel. Nanami told us to go after the one saying detergent which made Itadori protest on not to underestimate him. However Nanami was clear that he was an adult and Itadori was a child. He has to put his life before Itadori's. I went ahead and took out my shovel quickly before dashing at the creature and imbuing my shovel with cursed energy so I could cleanly cut his head off. I struggled a bit but managed to do so easily with a bit more effort.

Another two came out which Itadori and I went to take them down as Itadori stated he'd rather be underestimated than be treated like a child. I blinked as Nanami's reply was that all the accumulation of little despairs like finding more fallen out hair on a pillow and seeing your favourite bread disappear from the convenience store is what made an adult. Honestly that got me distracted, if that was what being a true adult was then my parents were super adults.

Nanami started revealing his technique which made Itadori question if that was alright before he was sent flying to a target symbol and I heard the words home run. Running, I caught Itadori before he hit the ground and went back to trying to concentrate on my fight. There was a merit to revealing one's hand as a pact that increases the effectiveness of one's technique. I nodded at that before jumping onto the curse and wrestling with it to get it in a good position before bringing down my shovel and decapitating it.

The blood of the curse splattered onto my face while my cat came out of the shadows to eat the curse before it disappeared. That was weird, spirits don't bleed red. My eyes were trained to Nanami's form however as he demonstrated cutting up the curse with ease. He only made one swift motion but the curse was absolutely cut up perfectly before it fell apart. It reminded me of Sukuna's words that the more someone sacrifices, the more they get. Itadori also took care of his and I stared at his blue and black fiery punches. It looked cool. I noticed the curse I killed wasn't disappear and neither did the detergent curse. I pulled my cat off the curse.

"Please stop eating the curse Neko. It's disgusting." I said

"Meow" My cat meowed cheekily

"Neko spit it out, you already feed off me fatty bum" I stated.

"Meow"

"Good, anyways what were you saying?" I asked

My cat meowed to me that these weren't curses as instead humans, showing their blood to me. Oh, that made sense. Well, I guess I accidentally killed a human or two. I didn't feel that bad because I was just not emotionally connected to these people but I felt slightly bad for the families that would miss these people. Nanami told Itadori to stop harming the person as it fell to the ground. Nanami picked up his phone and took a picture before showing us the watch. These really were humans. Itadori looked shocked while I was just there.

"Oops I guess"

A/N: it's official there will be a chapter where (M/N) wears a skirt but there might be an additional chapter where he wears a tinker bell outfit around ahaha. I feel like the tinker bell costume would be the first time anyone gets to see his nice tiddies. They're all gonna be like 'tiddies' and todo will just be like 'i bet they could be bigger' Ive actually drawn it cause it's fun. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!