Yonjuuyon- Gardener hurls a shovel at a Witch

[Third]

"Seems like we are best friends!"

"When you just learnt my name?!"

From above, Nishimiya was on her broom and she was spectating the fight. She indicated the directions Kamo should go to find Itadori since Todo told him that he could do as he pleased. Easily, Mai headed to the new location and climbed the tree quickly before carefully aiming her revolver at Itadori before firing. However, Itadori's quick reflexes let him dodge the bullets fired at him. He encountered Mechamaru who held up his hand, preparing to fire and energy blast before noticing that Kamo was aiming his bow from on the tree too. 

It seems like (M/N) was absolutely correct, they were going to kill him and without hesitation too. Where was (M/N) when you needed him? A pair of hands clapped at that moment and Itadori was switched with Kamo. The brief confusion was present to everyone before Todo started to get mad at Kamo by the way he tensed his muscled and clenched his teeth, swinging once angrily at Kamo. The stand off between Kamo and Todo led to confusion on Itadori's part. Especially when Kamo retreated with the others.

"Aaahh!" Nishimiya screamed

The broom that Nishimiya was using to fly got shot down by an unknown object. Everyone from below watched in confusion before realising that Nishimiya might be in danger.

"Eh? That wasn't a bonus air balloon that I usually see in the movies Itadori watches? I better go retrieve my shovel too. I shouldn't be hurling things at the sky randomly... I'm surprised it even hit" (M/N) mumbled.

[M/N][L/N]

Ring ring!

"Ehh? Unfair, when I need to call someone, I can't but now they can call me. Moshi moshi, dumbass (M/N) here, how can I help you?" I answered.

"(M/N)! We've been trying to get in contact, did you shoot down Nishimiya?!" Fushiguro's voice came through.

"Ah yeah, thought she was a bonus package you see in the shooting games or movies. Why?" I asked

"Nothing, Kugisaki informed me that Panda senpai has your shovel, it nearly hit him. Can you fight without it?" Fushiguro asked concerned slightly.

"No idea, it's alright. I'll just steal Miwa's katana and use it. I really should have thought about it before I yeeted that shovel. Ne, Fushiguro, I killed the curse and got the slip of paper but the game hasn't ended... is something wrong?" I asked

"No idea, the Kyoto principal might have something to do with it" Fushiguro mumbled

"Oh alright, bye bye. Take care" I ended.

Click!

Dropping Miwa off at the Kyoto area, I headed back into battle by wondering around like an idiot and getting two more curses with a slip on their heads. We should be in the lead by now and I came across Kugisaki laying unconscious on the ground. I sighed before picking her up and heading to a recovery room where Ieiri was. She made a joke about how I was finding all the unconscious bodies which I nodded at before leaving but this lead to me finding another unconscious body that Maki was overlooking. What the hell?

Oh, the unconscious body was Mai's. Maki glanced over to me and asked me to take the body back as well, a quick apology for having me take all the bodies. Sighing, I shrugged my shoulders as I picked Mai's body up and slung her over my shoulders. Her hand dropping the revolver which Maki picked up before handing it to me. Taking a few seconds to look and admire the gun's cool design. I informed her of everything before nudging the body over my shoulder slightly.